Matrix Reloaded

Commander Jamont

It is supposed to be absolutely wild.

He is supposed to take on over 100 agents at once at one point, and things get REALLY hairy.

I cannot wait for this movie to come out!! And of course number 3 2 months later!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I know I risk expulsion but I really don't get the whole Matrix thing. I saw the movie and enjoyed it but have no great need to see the sequel. Maybe i'm missing something but there are a few movies I am really hyped up to see and The Matrix aint one of em.

Ah well to each his own.

not a great multitude of people really dig it, it will make more money now than the first, but from box office results of the original its didnt make huge huge returns...450 million world wide.

Guest Grayfox

im interested in seeing this one. loved the first one, but im in no hurry to sit in a theater packed with screaming kids and cell phones

ill wait a few weeks before going to see it.

race... gimme a call on the redline

I heard a rumor that they spent as much on special effects for The Matrix:Reloaded, as they spent on the entire first movie.

I cant wait to see it, I hope Agent Mr. Smith is somewhere in the mix.....

Smokin Bob

Guest Remo Williams

I,ve been waiting for this one for a looong time! There is a new Free Matrix Reloaded 3D screen saver out BTW. It has 3D images from the movie in the flowing code and a count down to the release date. I uploaded it to my server incase anyone else would like to check it out. You can grab it here for a short time. Just unzip the file then run the exe to install it.

Anyone gonna get that "Enter the Matrix" game that comes out the same day? I saw a special about it on MTV...I'm definitely getting it

Don't worry Race. I got your back! I just saw the 1st one last Friday and on TV no less.

I can wait for the DVD on this one.

I heard a review saying they got more into the effects and less on the whole story line. That's a shame if it's true. It is a cool concept.

Sneak preview tonight at selected theatres. Showing in 30 mins at a theatre near (3 miles) me.

I think I will wait a week. Long enough for crowds to die down but not to long till the film gets all scratched up.

Guest Grayfox

quote:

I didn't really like the first Matrix

quote:

SHAME ON YOU

yes... how dare you go against the main stream.

i loved the fx, it had gunplay, and im in love with trinity in those tighht leather pants... i didnt really pay attention to the storyline in the first one... now i gotta go re-rent it... damn my blasphemous soul!!!!!