Universe Unlimited - New space sim

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

will these children stop sending me SPAM!!!

Geez every message is the same

"Why the F*** do you call Derek Smart, Supreme Commander?"

"UU will be better than DS's curropted BC3K!"

"BC3K is a childrens game, which means your a child, go back to Elementary school"

Eeeesh and thats just a sample = Im about ready to send every one of these 509 e-mails to the devs and ask them to ban the F'er who is sending these e-mails to me!!

*I blocked most of them but this fools e-mail address keeps changing every now and then*

and what makes matters worse he imitates DS in those e-mails sometimes = geez am I glad I know DS enough to know that he would never send a threatening e-mail,besides what would be the motive? Thankfully only got that once and I deleted it in under a second

DS, ahem Supreme Commander, I feel sorry that there are people like this.. it makes me wonder what you think/feel

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

will these children stop sending me SPAM!!!

I bet that every one of the messages in question violate the sender's ISP's TOS. Don't try to get him banned, try to get his ISP to just shut the fools sending the spam down completely.

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

"Why the F*** do you call Derek Smart, Supreme Commander?"

Because it his chosen alias?

quote:

"UU will be better than DS's curropted BC3K!"

need for school...

quote:

"BC3K is a childrens game, which means your a child, go back to Elementary school"

look who is talking about school...hmm

quote:

and what makes matters worse he imitates DS in those e-mails sometimes = geez am I glad I know DS enough to know that he would never send a threatening e-mail,besides what would be the motive? Thankfully only got that once and I deleted it in under a second

quote:

DS, ahem Supreme Commander, I feel sorry that there are people like this.. it makes me wonder what you think/feel

even the most philosphical people can't understand the minds of some of these.

[ 05-05-2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: Cruis.In ]

I just realised something. Like a blast from the past. I know this game, or these people if its the same people and same thing. It's why there site looks like it's made by amateurs and not professionals.

Anyone remember the game called Birth of The Federation from Microprose? some liked it some didn't? Anyway a few years after it's release some people(fans) wanted to make a sequel BOTF2, but because of copy rights, they had to change the name, the name they changed it to if memory servers correct was Universe Unlimited, because i remember the site was universeunlimited.com and the site stopped being updated after a few months as though everyone quit...and it just sat there with cobwebs, I'd be willing to bet these are the same people, resurrected. the name can't be a coincidence. And if so there track record is no good.

first u all push me out the airlock

now u chop my head off ?

next time u can boil me in hot water, and pour acid over me, and while your at it why not have a nice little bunny dinner... with mashed potatoes, and then burn my bones and throw the ashes into a volcano, then nuke the volcano and destroy that whole quarter of the earth.

and...ummm...anyway... what were we talking about?

I've tried IP blocking but I continue to get the messages =( I might have to alter my e-mail in order to stop getting 100+ e-mails a day saying the same thing =

quote:

Originally posted by TheBunny:

first u all push me out the airlock

now u chop my head off ?

next time u can boil me in hot water, and pour acid over me, and while your at it why not have a nice little bunny dinner... with mashed potatoes, and then burn my bones and throw the ashes into a volcano, then nuke the volcano and destroy that whole quarter of the earth.

and...ummm...anyway... what were we talking about?

Hasenpfeffer it is!