George W Bush AWOL?

Supreme Cmdr

I guess its beside the point to ask whether or not it is true. The Republicans made a big point to play up his "war record" and belittle Gore for having bodyguards in Vietnam. It is true no matter how good a job he did in Iraq he is a hypocrite

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

It is true no matter how good a job he did in Iraq he is a hypocrite

Yes but youd be hard pressed to find anyone who wasnt a hypocrite in some way shape or form. I for one know im guilty. In real life im known as a Christian. And aspire to live up to that and know my God more..but does that mean im perfect? No, I suck. I have a very long way to go and am not deserving of that name...nor do I think anyone is. Hypocricy is almost everywhere if ya look long enough...so this story doesnt suprise me. But such is life...for now anyway.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

The Republicans made a big point to play up his "war record" and belittle Gore for having bodyguards in Vietnam.

OMG! LMAO! Gore had bodyguards in vietnam!?! Is there any articles on the net that I can read about this Race? Send me a PM with a link if there is please.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Oh man, there is always
. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

I checked out that website and looked and looked for links to a credible news site that I've actually heard of, but all of them pointed to other websites that I've never heard of like BuzzFlash and Enironment News Service. I don't know about everyone else, but I've never heard of any of these places. If this is such big news, why isn't ABC, CBS or the biggest Bush Wacker of them all MSNBC all over this?

quote:

If this is such big news, why isn't ABC, CBS or the biggest Bush Wacker of them all MSNBC all over this?

Because it came out during the primaries, but it didn't have "legs" at the time because Gore had enough skeletons of his own from the period that to raise this about Bush would open a can of worms that the Gore's didn't want.

quote:

Originally posted by Steve Schacher:

Because it came out during the primaries, but it didn't have "legs" at the time because Gore had enough skeletons of his own from the period that to raise this about Bush would open a can of worms that the Gore's didn't want.

Any you REALLY believe that don't you?

I'm just saying that this is not the first time this story was floated. The Left is looking for another curve ball like the Bush DUI arrest story that broke 3 days before the election. You have to know that story was held for a while and released for maximum effect. I think they're reaching for anything they can now, and the Bush AWOL story is resurfacing, as well as the "Bill Bennet is a gambler" story.