Internet from the crapper!!

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by KreKol:

Wonder if it comes with a web cam?

Argh J****!!!!!!!!! Thats gonna taking some serious drinking to get rid of that mental picture.

Edit: My job is about to get worse(helpdesk) the only break I get at the moment is a loo break - now I'll Never be free again!!!!!

Guest Grayfox

see what happens??? i talk about my idea to the wrong person, and whammo!!! its being patented by someone else.

i had this idea years ago...although it was a bit barbaric... it involved a laptop, about 100 feet of network cable and a tray stand in the head. everyone laughed and ridiculed... but see??? see now???

as a matter of fact i believe i mentioned this "idea" here way back in the day... you guys thought it was nasty then too

You know, it was funny when the Quake II advertising team had a toilet in the place of a computer chair in one of their ads, but this is insane.

I seriously cannot believe that ANYONE came up with this idea. Leave it to MSN though. If you ask me, they're plotting against humanity. I'm gonna laugh when the internet has an addiction label on it like cigaretts do.

I can see it now.

To get a round the keyboard, they have a voice to text input program. On top of the problems it will have recognizing different peoples' speech patterns, you'll get eMails like:

"Hey Jack, I ... uuuuuuggggggg .... just wanted to say that ... uuuuggggg .... whew damn bran muffins... I really appreciate the help you gave me... uuuuuuugggggg... See you tomorrow."

Boy, the internet really has gone down the tubes.

quote:

Originally posted by Emmett.hendrick:

quote:

Originally posted by KreKol:

Wonder if it comes with a web cam?

Argh J****!!!!!!!!! Thats gonna taking some serious drinking to get rid of that mental picture.

LOL!!! tell me about it. I don't drink, but after reading that, I'm considering making a beeline for the cough medicine.

Quick background for the images below:

Cthulu (squid headed guy) and Hastur (the blob) were among the many Great Old Ones created/borrowed by HP Lovecraft to provide fodder for his writing in the early 1900's.

The PC on the desk is an AI named Erwin and the fuzzy thing is a living dust ball known as DustPuppy. Erwin is constatly being stuffed into new bodies (iMacs, blenders, PDA's, etc.) (www.userfriendly.org)

uf005532.gif

uf005533.gif

uf005534.gif