And now there are Three

Emmett.hendrick

Ok sorry I'm a bit late posting this but better late than never.

At 16:50 GMT on the 12/06/2003 the latest edition to our family was born.

Weighing in at a healthy 7 pounds 2 ounces little Eoin James Hendrick was born by C section. Mother and baby are both doing well and we are pround to announce his arrival (and happy to anounce that after a brain scan he does not have the same condition as our second child, who is 2/3rd's brain damaged.)

Eoin joins his two older Brothers Glenn(aged 3) and Daire(aged 1) and means that life in out house should definatly not be boring in the future!

So Beers are on me! Cigars are in a box down the back.

Congratulations!

May all your hearts expand to love this new little one as much as the rest without loving the others any less.

We're expecting our second in just under two months, but then Jakub was two weeks early, so we'll see when our lives are enhanced further.

CONGRATULATIONS (in my lagunage:CESTITKE!!)!!!

Anyway,will you buy him a new copy of BCMG or will you lend him YOURS? (Eoin J.:we dont support piracy!!no copying! nope! Dont give me that cute baby-face look...the biberon wont work with me mister! (baby-flask for feeding is called biberon,right? ) )

Im lighting up my cigarette for this ocasion

I wish you all luck,joy and strenght in your family!

I hope that your first child would someday share this with you... (im sorry if i sound too superficial about your other child's condition.).

CheerzZz !!

Congrats on the future newbie Earthling. One very important question though. Since you have one kid and another one on the way and a wife not to mention your occupation WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU GET YOUR FREE TIME TO PLAY BCMG or anything else besides? You must get a lot of cold stares from your wife as you sit glued to that monitor.....

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

Congratulations!

May all your hearts expand to love this new little one as much as the rest without loving the others any less.

We're expecting our second in just under two months, but then
was two weeks early, so we'll see when our lives are enhanced further.

lol ! I think he does Why not? look for instance:im not married,but have a girlfriend...and she is like wild (not in sexual meaning when i do this ) when i tell her for the 3rd time "Ok ok ,another jump and then a patrol and im off..." ... Wild=do you picture the scene from HotShots 2 when Topper kicks the thailand kickboxer guy in his "nutz" ?? Well...I think i will go for the classic singing since i got the "really nice soft voice" (watch the movie and see what i mean) ...

Should i comment anyfurther?

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

Congrats on the future newbie Earthling. One very important question though. Since you have one kid and another one on the way and a wife not to mention your occupation WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU GET YOUR FREE TIME TO PLAY BCMG or anything else besides? You must get a lot of cold stares from your wife as you sit glued to that monitor.....

Actually my wife well knows and understands my computer obsession. We have been together now for 12 years and she well understands, I'll admit we have some serious discussions about it at first but she will have no problem with me going on the computer once I help her out a bit first. Mostly I get to play once the kids are in bed.

I am very lucky she is very understanding and a great person I'd be lost without her.

Mine is very understanding as well (especially since she loves playing civilisation:call to power for hours on end, and loves the BC-based stories I wrote( even though she doesn't like sci-fi in general)) and I treat her very well in other ways, and I have a nice job that doesn't require too many hours, so everything works out. She gets more bothered with me being on-line for too long (since we have a pay-per-minute connection)