Fallout 3 in the works!

Scrivener

Positive, he was quite specific about it being a true Fallout3. The guy was pretty jazzed about possibly being able to work on it - I guess Interplay has been really pushing Lionheart the last few months and everyone over there is in a race to get off it (I guess it's supposed to be pretty horrible).

• 2 weeks later...

Before I blab and make myself sound stupid, lemme ask; Did the lead designer and brains behind the Fallout series leave Black Isle and form Troika a few years ago? I ask because, duie to the recent X-Box release, it seems that FO3 may not stay true to it's roots. I say this as a conservative, hehe, but I know games develope and mature over time. Aside from all of that, FO3 would be a dream come true, considering the rumors and possible features meantioned here. Tired of waiting? Let 'em know! I have no problem playing FO2 in the mean time. Agree or not, that game never gets old.

[ 06-30-2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: aggressor27 ]

I too am a long running fallout fan. Played the first one to death, Love the second one (i really must re-install that, and actually finish it this time), and have tactics also (it's better by far if you turn it back onto the turn based combat for that 'original' feel).

FO3 would be a dream come true, unless they do something silly and make it an arcade blaster with a fallout name