Boarding Parties

diakonos

Has anyone seen a game (or heard about one in development) that would allow you to assemble boarding parties to attack other ships? I.E., you fly your ship in, attack the other one until you can grapple it somehow, board it and fight amongst the decks in first person w/ a squad of marines and everything?

If this is a feature in BCG, then forgive me for the repeat.

Ever heard of Star Trek - Klingon Academy?

it has that in there.. you gotta take out the sheilds first (or use your tractor beam) to transport troops over to the enemie ship =)

Guest Grayfox

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

wrong forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it the wrong forum? He's topic has nothing to do with the BC games and thus belongs in here.

well SC you know how some people are... they think they automatically know everything under the sun a little "attention to detail" would have solved that problem

as for boarding parties scifi wise, i loved the klingon MAU's in star trek: armada. their sole purpose was to board enemy ships, and kill their crew. you built them, controlled them, then watched them charge into battle, attach themselves to the enemy vessel, and watch the crew count drop loved those things.