Subliminal Messages In Advertizing

aggressor27

Are you being controlled by advertizements? Does Corporate America imbed ideas and thoughts into your head, subconsiously forcing you to spend your hard earned money to indirectly fund them? Do you really care?! Me neither, but these are interesting, actually. The plus side: it's a great way to waste time while you wait for that webpage about Equus Caballus: Mating Habits to load since it's bandwidth is so crappy during peak hours. Watch, and enjoy this Flash about subliminal messages in advertizing. It's only about a minute long. And the wierdest and most surprising one is the second to last ad from a mom-and-pop type grocery store.

[ 06-28-2003, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: aggressor27 ]

quote:

Originally posted by aggressor27:

Are you being controlled by advertizements? Does Corporate America imbed ideas and thoughts into your head, subconsiously forcing you to spend your hard earned money to indirectly fund them?
Do you really care?!
Me neither, but these are interesting, actually. The plus side: it's a great way to waste time while you wait for that webpage about
Equus Caballus: Mating Habits
to load since it's bandwidth is so crappy during peak hours. Watch, and enjoy this Flash about
. It's only about a minute long. And the wierdest and most surprising one is the second to last ad from a mom-and-pop type grocery store.

You have just earned a spot on the the Falcon's most wanted list. Now please excuse me, I have to change.

ok now listen here, that was not funny. im not a frightened person far from, but that jumped the socks off of me. my heart rate must have jumped clear to 2000 in a split second....and something in the right side of my chest hurt me. probably the sudden screech...not the imagery, but i dont think that was cool at all........

not cool.

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

Ha, I love those. No matter how many times I've seen them you never know when the heck it's gunna pop up. If you like that, you'll get a kick outa this site.
Oh and be sure to play the monkey game.

157 mph, how about you?

quote:

Originally posted by aggressor27:

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

Ha, I love those. No matter how many times I've seen them you never know when the heck it's gunna pop up. If you like that, you'll get a kick outa this site.
Oh and be sure to play the monkey game.

157 mph, how about you?

240 mph. You get a fanfare when you get 200+. Some friends and family got higher than me. Must have something to do with the wrist action.

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

i was ready to call you all babies....til I tried it!

Yes, usually I like to go back and see what it was that caused such a mess. This one was difinetly a one time only show.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Hmmm and I was gonna brag about 397 MPH. Guess I can't spank my monkey like I used to. Ep5 being young seems like he can spank his monkey real good.

Yeah, when you get to that glorious age where you can have others spank it for ya.....

If spanking the monkey is not your thing, go to the games selection on that site. There are more there. Try the midget tossing game (no offence to any midgets here on the site) use the mouse to pick your angle and press the space bar to send the midget flying.