sausage gate

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

Check it out.

i swear the entire population (or close to it) of milwaukee must have had their cheese spiked or something. this was something that got blown totally out of proportion.

the commissioner of baseball and the city of milwaukee(minus the intelligent population of 10 people) need to get a life... sheesh. maybe if they played baseball with as much effort as they pursued this, they wouldnt be sucking so bad.

Maybe, but WHY the heck did this guy did what he did? In front of THOUSANDS of people? Doesn't he know he's committing assault in front of TENS of THOUSANDS of witnesses? Makes you question his sanity.

I've heard of "messing with mascot", but bopping one on the head with a bat? That's just ridiculous.

First off, there is so much space between the head costume gear and the actuall persons head is vast. There was no worry that he would hit her head. Second, I blame whoever put them in those costumes. Haven't they ever heard of protective gear. I mean everyone else is required to wear 'em

like knee pads, helmets, elbow pads etc.. What were they thinking it was an accident waiting to happen. I swear when I watched the clip on the news it looked like most of them were going to take a spill even without the players interference. Those damn costumes are top heavy and very diffucult to manuver in. Anyway, I saw the girl today on CNN and she's laughing about the whole thing she's even getting a signed bat yes the same bat that whooped her one.

Well for me personally im almost embarrassed to see it on the news. "giant sausage smacked with baseball bat by ball player. Sausage suffers from scraped knees" Oh the horror. I bet it was an impromptue thing. He sees a goober running around the field in a sausage suit and the instinct in him is its nuts so smack it. Sure he didnt exactly restrain himself and I doubt the thinking portion of his brain was functioning at the moment. One of those things that you examine after you've done it and you ask yourself "why?". Its insane to smack someone with a bat for no apparent reason but its also insane to be running around in a giant sausage suit. Basically he did wrong in not controlling himself but I dont think its something to prosecute. He should apologise to the person in the mascot suit if anything since all that suffered was his/her knees. Although if I were the mascot I wouldnt want anyone to ever know who I was.

For some reason whenever I mentally picture the situation playing out in my mind the looney toons theme just plays over and over. Only thing missing is the big WB and Buggs Bunny and pals.