Who'se your Favourite Villain?

Since we into movies and stuff..

What are your favourite villains?

Only rules to this thread is that they must have been on screen. As in they have to have been portrayed on TV or in a Movie or in a computer game as part of a cinematic sequence. No comic books or Books please.

My list:

Babylon 5 : The Psi Cop (that once played Checkov in ST:TOS).

Battlestar Galactica: aw, cmon, the human that betrayed them to the zylons was always cool

DBZ: Vegita. woot!

Wing Commander: Admiral Tolwyn. How he was portrayed after your 'blue hair' avatar averts the war with the Borderworlds is just brilliant!

Tank Girl : Leader of Water & Power. Played by the same actor as Adm. Tolwyn.

Children of Dune: Baron Harkonnen and Alia .. what a duo! What an ending!

Hans Gruber in Die Hard. Hands down the best villian in years!

Charles Rayne in Passenger 57

Any Darth Vader votes out there?

Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York.

Dr Emile Lazzaro in Buckaroo Banzai

oh yeah and the guy who plays Red on that 70's show when he was in Robocop.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Hans Gruber in Die Hard. Hands down the best villian in years!

Charles Rayne in Passenger 57

Any Darth Vader votes out there?

Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York.

Dr Emile Lazzaro in Buckaroo Banzai

oh yeah and the guy who plays Red on that 70's show when he was in Robocop.

Cool finally, I was waiting for that mention of Darth Vader. I didn't want to post him first wanted to see how long it would take before some mentioned him.

What's so scary about Darth Vader is that I've know quite a few people that were like him.

"Appology Accepted (place your name here)" then choked to death over a stupid mistake.

And let's not forget Khan Noonian Singh from Star Trek:The Wrath of Khan. My favorite ST movie other than the movie about the whales George and Gracie.

Khan from Star Trek II (and TOS). You just can't beat the way he says "FIRE!!!"

Kefka from FF VI is a close second. Clearly one of the most insane villians I've ever seen.

I Happen to like Spindocs idea hey spin dock gimme your E-mail if you want a pic trust me I look just as insane as I am. Only problem is the villan always is defeated in the end and to this date I am undefeated. If anyone defeats me it would have to be Nova_comander he and I have a HATE HATE relationship work well for the movies.

P.S. Im ready for my close up Mr.Smart

Ohh and BTW to stay on topic my Fav villian would have to be Jack Nicholson in the Shining. I just love axe psycho/murder scenes and when he takes out Scatman I nearly had an orgasm . Runs close to Charlie Manson . Cause Bin Ladins and ass to the highest order, and too many people know Jeffeory Dahmner. Common Everybody has their Fav Serial Killer (besides themselves in some cases)

quote:

...Bill Lumberg from Office Space.

BRILLIANT! Sebbish you nailed it. This guy is a real life villian of the worst sort. I had a boss like him once who gave me a disciplinary action in my personnel folder for wearing a blue shirt in violation of the the office dress code. "..light colored shirt and tie with jacket" one of the main reasons I work for a non-profit!!!

Guest Grayfox

i dont know how i missed these 2...

michael ironsides from highlander 2 (the movie sucked, but was the redeeming factor), and the dude in highlander: endgame... the one with the crosses on his shoes.

you know he was a badass when he had more kills than duncan and connor combined...

also christopher lloyd in ST 3. commander kruge

Harvey Keitel--The Bad Lieutenant

Samuel L. Jackson/John Travolta--Jules and Vinny from Pulp Fiction.

Question, if anyone knows--Is the Pulp Fiction character, Vincent Vega related to the Michael Madson character, Vic Vega, from Reservoir Dogs? Never did know this one. And just WHAT is in that Pulp Fiction Briefcase, anyway?

Bruce Willis--Last Man Standing (not really a villain, but definitely a shooter for the highest bidder.)

Malcom McDowell--A Clockwork Orange. Freak.

Satan--The Excorcist

rvs

OOOOOoooo

OOooooo

Can I take mine back??

JTHM

(Johnny The Homicidal Maniac for those not in the know)

Best badguy/hero combo around. Freaky too.

One of the few guys to actually disturb me.