Moderators : made you really your job?

Guest jascatar

Guest jascatar

Thank you not to erase this message or if not there blood will be.

By this message, I would like to know who erased my 2 messages (they were however at the good place) and especially why.

To erase messages is a thing, but to say why is another.

Thank you to answer this message.

I remain in connection with SC in the event of problem.

It was a topic for :

Eclipse VS Raider/Pirate VLAD

Nb: Afflicted, but I am very in anger.

Guest jascatar

NO !

It was a TOPIC, NOT a private message.

I have already sended a PM to SC.

I am sorry but it east can be necessary to burst the abscess concerning moderation on the forum

If I am not understood, then I would leave.... as a prince because I am very dissatisfied with the practices of the moderators, and I remain persuaded that these practices are bad

Thanks.

Moderators CAN and ARE allowed to delete topics and posts as they see fit. Questioning it without good reason is just asking for trouble. If you had a thread or post deleted or a thread locked, there IS a reason for that. You don't have to like it, but thats the way it is. If you don't like it, well then, LEAVE.

And no, I'm not going to translate it either. Ask Epsilon5.

Guest jascatar

Thank you for these precise details SC, I from go away because I do not agree with these practices of convict.

Afflicted but I am a good boy, NOT malicious

quote:

Originally posted by jascatar:

Thank you for these precise details SC, I from go away because I do not agree with these practices of convict.

Afflicted but I am a good boy, NOT malicious

Jascatar don't get so upset. It happens to all of us. It's happened to me for one reason or another. If you read the disclaimer to this site, it specificaly states no Flame messages and I guess that means rooting others on in a fight also or joining in. Even it started out in fun it could however turn hateful and nasty with the wrong words. I saw your message and thought the battling ICONS was cool. Getting a message or two deleted is no big deal.

If you do go, I'm gunna miss those english translations such as

quote:

I am sorry but it east can be necessary to burst the abscess concerning moderation on the forum

Guest jascatar

Thank you.

My message treated:

- to know which message was unobtrusive

- to know why

Nobody answered these questions.....

When a regulator carries out a task of obliteration, it must justify and say WHAT and WHY.

I think that it is necessary that a regulator must give an account of what it does, if not then he makes fun of the head of the members

I am not moderating but never I would allow such an abusive behavior (without any explanation)

Made what you want, I am very disappointed here....

In other words you want us to waste more forum space and time by either replying and saying that this post will be deleted shortly and then wait for you to reat it at your leisure, emailing and explaining how your last post violated the rules that have been set forth that you suposedly read before joining and will now be deleted, or creating a new topic addressed just to you to say we are deleting your topic?

I have been on these boards for quite some time and I can't remember an instance when a post was deleted that there wasn't a good reason for it. The moderators are subject to Derek and they know their bounds.

It is really quite simple, you post something in violation to rules then it get deleted or the topic gets locked. No questions asked.

quote:

I am not moderating but never I would allow such an abusive behavior (without any explanation)

First of all, these rules have been here for a LONG time.

Gallion, be my guest and ban him if you like. I for one am sick of his antics on the board. No great loss to the board.

Guest jascatar

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

First of all, these rules have been here for a LONG time.

Gallion, be my guest and ban him if you like. I for one am sick of his antics on the board. No great loss to the board.

I see that your will does not follow the shopping street. It is a subject which is vigorously discussed on the Net because SC is recognized to be somebody of too constraining (translation sorry) and its productions strongly feel some (that's real life).

I do not have any lesson has to give to anybody. But a commercial success must be led with intelligence.

I would continue to lead the French forum, but without supports. Kindness and the respect are what makes live the world, I say the world well, not that American only.

I thus leave this forum without loss for anybody and I wish you a very good continuation. SC, reflect.... a software well is much more invaluable than stupid moderators.

Thank you to have heard me. Bye SC, to the next.

afflicted to be against this dictatorship!

sigh... We have rules we follow the rules if you fell this is a dictatorship you forget all too soon the French Revolution and Napolean.

Guest jascatar

Nothing to do with Napoleon. We are on a game forum. Thank you.

not to confuse BC and the french past.

Nothing to see with!!! Are you playing idiot there?

quote:

Nothing to do with Napoleon. We are on a game forum. Thank you.

not to confuse BC and the french past.

Nothing to see with!!! Are you playing idiot there?

You were talking about dictatorships, I was pointing you to several REAL dictatorships in your country's past for comparison.

Just because there are rules and there are consequences if those rules are violated does not make this forum dictatorship. If I went out and robbed a bank I would expect the police to look for me the same goes for this too. Just because we are in cyberspace doesn't mean that cause and effect change.

EDIT: TYPO'S!!!!!

Jascatar, ne prenez pas personnellement ceci. Le SC... Derek est un type agr├®able.

J'ai ├®t├® ici pour quatre ann├®es. si vous t'avez parl├®, vous, devrait savoir ceci. Il ne vous conna├«t pas, mais il vous aime.

s'il vous plaît ne partez pas...

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

Jascatar, ne prenez pas personnellement ceci. Le SC... Derek est un type agr├®able.

J'ai ├®t├® ici pour quatre ann├®es. si vous t'avez parl├®, vous, devrait savoir ceci. Il ne vous conna├«t pas, mais il vous aime.

s'il vous plaît ne partez pas...

Yeah, what 'e said!

There is no need to slam anybody's country of origin here on the forum; past, present, or future.

Do not confuse order and discipline that moderates this forum with a dictatorship. The SC is harder on the moderators than he is with forum members.

Having your post/topic deleted is not the end or the world. IMO, you are making much ado about nada; aka crying over spilt milk. Get over it jascatar. I do not recall the contents of the post/topic that I deleted jascatar. I deleted it and there was a reason, right or wrong they are still gone.

jascatar, more than likely your post/topic was already discussed elsewhere on the boards and could very easily been found using the forum search function, or referring to the manual. Since you do not have a legitimate copy of BCM/BCMG (canÔÇÖt remember which game you have), you do not have a manual. This makes you a pirate in my view. I do not like pirates. The ... I bought it on e-bay ... excuse does not cut it with me. You bought an illegal copy of BCM/BCMG, there for you are a pirate in my eyes. The only reason why I did not ban you earlier was because the SC was working with you to get a CD key so that you would have a legitimate copy of the game.

Now before anybody thinks that I am going soft, I was reminded by a very good friend, after slapping me with a couple of mackerels, that everyone on this forum was once a n00b, myself included, and had to be prodded in the right direction from time to time.

So jascatar, I'll make you an offer I hope that I will not later regret. Send me a PM if you can recall what the post/topic were about and I will explain to you why I deleted them.

TTFN

Derek, for record, I said you are a nice fellow, and that he should know, because he has spoken to you on PM. and basically I would know because I've been here 4 years. I also said you like him... which is evident to me, or he would not have lasted so long.

so bite me on the you like him part.

hopefully he'll relax his little french ass.

Heh, I've been here for quite awhile (extremely actively or just visiting). Heck, I was an admin for 2 years until I had to depart for awhile.

And guess what - my very FIRST 2 POSTS on this board were deleted by Derek.

Just relax, bro.