ok what gives

Forever Light

quote:

Originally posted by Forever Light:

Alright SC what gives? Havent had a major update or eye candy for roughly 2 months. So either the team is so busy digging through mounds of code to bother with much else or else or...something...is gonna happen. I must admit im getting itchy with anticipation and curiosity.

Been busy and I'm probably not gonna release any more screen shots.

....and expect some big upsetting (depending on how BC gamers take it) news sometime around the end of September (or earlier).

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

Thats like 750 something screenshots of the new BCG. If u haven't seen them yet, that should keep u occupied for awhile. Enjoy.

Ya ive been through those many a time. Seen all of em over and over again.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Been busy and I'm probably not gonna release any more screen shots.

....and expect some big upsetting (depending on how BC gamers take it) news sometime around the end of September (or earlier).

OOO I knew it something is cookin. Was just curious and thought id inquire.

quote:

Originally posted by Scrivener:

quote:

Uh oh, I'll bet it has something to do with those bastards at Dreamcatcher.

heh, you have no idea

quote:

Ok here's my translation...

SC wants to add features (unlikely) or get the existing feature set done right. Thus he would like to delay release to next Spring. DC on the other hand insists on a Fall release (maybe to help meet some end of year revenue target and/or jump on the holiday season coattails).

The result? The two are heading for a divorce.

BCM is keeping me busy so if delaying the game until the Spring brings a better BCG, then I'd welcome the news.

How's that for jumping to conclusions.

quote:

Originally posted by Spindoktor:

quote:

Ok here's my translation...

SC wants to add features (unlikely) or get the existing feature set done right. Thus he would like to delay release to next Spring. DC on the other hand insists on a Fall release (maybe to help meet some end of year revenue target and/or jump on the holiday season coattails).

The result? The two are heading for a divorce.

BCM is keeping me busy so if delaying the game until the Spring brings a better BCG, then I'd welcome the news.

How's that for jumping to conclusions.

Wrong on all counts. Keep jumping