Where is everyone?

CaptnKarob

quote:

Originally posted by CaptnKarob:

Did MSBlast scare everyone off the Internet or something? It has been too quiet here and on some other forums I'm on.

im still here, kinda doing a if i cant contribute then i dont post thing

plus im still on Windows 98se, no MSBlast for me

although iv heard if uv been to windows update in the last month or so, ur not gonna get MSBlast cause it attacks a vulnerablity that was fixed already

Yea im still here.. sorry cleaning up a mess on the Marine Practice Range.. had some cadets misfire there assault rifles and they.. well.. kinda made a bit of a mess of the range =

I am on Vacation in Sun City West, AZ using a iMac with a dial up connection. Just shoot me now!!!! It is ok. I will be back in Kansas Saturday. There is no place like home. There is no place like home. There is no place like..........

This is actually one of the few American websites which doesn't appear to have been scragged by that blackout. Thank goodness for the south!

As for me, I've been on my ass at my computer all day. Because even though it's Australia it's bloody freezing outside!

Nice to know I'm not the only one lurking around these boards.

I gotta have something to do while I'm at work - LOL - might as well talk about my newest obsession (BCMG).

Lemme see, it's freezing in Australia, dark in New York(the city that never sleeps) and it 's 100 degrees in England. Me Im in a secret bunker awaiting the remaining signs of the apocalypse. No reall I'm just hanging out down here in Brown sector with the rest of the lurkers.

Yea, the interent has been kind of quiet. At my school we got hit with MSBlast. I was talking to a tech and they're afraid that about 88% of the school has got it (this includes personal computers in dorms. One of my roomates even got it.

Norton seems to have kept it away from me for now. We'll see if that holds up the next few days though.

Well looks like RESNIG strikes again this time taking out the entire North East Power Grid. What power company hired him!!!! . Well it's 7:45pm got the power back here in NYC at 8 am but didn't get the DSL back until just five minutes ago. Man was is hot here last night. I live in a top floor with the sun beating down on it all day.

Well I'm back (don't know if that's good news or bad news for some of ya's) . Anyway HELLO everyone.... The new word for today is CASCADE.

Can anyone here say CASCADE.....

quote:

Originally posted by Korgmeister:

This is actually one of the few American websites which doesn't appear to have been scragged by that blackout. Thank goodness for the south!

As for me, I've been on my ass at my computer all day. Because even though it's Australia it's bloody freezing outside!

SC correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this site is hosted out of Pittsburgh's own Pair Networks. Oh, for those that have been in the dark, next time come to our fair city, as the lights stayed on. I was on a BF1942 server Thursday night.