BC for Xbox?

Kevin Trotter

SC, awhile back you mentioned the possibility of thier being a BC related project for Xbox and I was wondering if there was ever any progress or news in that area. not that you ain't busy enough already.

I give up. I was hoping that all those hours of writing code would slow down your thought process and maybe you'd let something slip about EFC. Hell SC I ain't asked about it in a year! throw me a friggin bone!

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

I give up. I was hoping that all those hours of writing code would slow down your thought process and maybe you'd let something slip about EFC. Hell SC I ain't asked about it in a year! throw me a friggin bone!

OK, here's a bone. Go buy an Xbox console

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

Originally posted by Scrivener:

OMG! Pllleeeeaaasseee support Live! Between Steel Battalion LOS and a BC game for XBox, I'd never leave my room!

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Oh, we have (most of) those games. And I do have Halo, who on earth buys an Xbox without Halo?

Steel Battalion is rather out of my price range ATM. I keep forgetting that most people on this board are already professionally employed (still a student, cash flow is a wee bit tight).

KOTOR is definately slotted in as my next game purchase, though.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

OK, here's a bone. Go buy an Xbox console

i'm starting to think selling my Xbox wasn't too good of an idea.