Hockey! Hockey! Hockey! Hockey!

weegee_101

Whoohooo! Hockey season has begun! I'm sure there are some others of you out there that are excited.

Who do you think is gonna do well this year?

Personally, I hope the Flyers (They're my team! Whoohoo! Go Philly!) can pull their act together. Maybe they'll be able to survive in the playoffs this year.

The Wild is looking better, one expansion team that might give some other teams a run for their money.

I'm watching the Blues vs. Avalanche game right now. Colorado is losing by one. Surprising, being as Colorado was amazing last year.

So who are ya'll rooting for this winter? and who do you think is going to walk away with that lovely Stanley Cup this year?

[ 10-12-2003, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Please make sure that your thread title is spelled correctly.

2nd time in a week I have had to play mod, don't you guys know that I lurk here, I don't expect to work here?

Thanks,

Guest Grayfox

flyers are my team as well. they look pretty good this year. they got rid of roman "captain choke" chechmanek (sp?) and picked up jeff hackett for between the pipes.

now if leclair can come back from his foot injury and stay healthy for the rest of the season we should have an excellent chance at the cup this year.

go flyers.

Yea, Hackett looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing how he performs this year.

Avalanche lost last night. Suprising with how well they were doing last year. Maybe this loss will wake them up this season.

P.S. Sorry about the misspellings Jag, wayyyy to late for me to have been making a post last night.

It's OK WeeGee, it was way too late for me to be lurking last night.

I need to earn my stripes around here somewhere, so you are just making sure that I continue to earn them.

I bleed Black and Gold( And based on the way the Pirates and Steelers have played that,s a lot of blood) I am a Pens fan and am excited about the No# 1 Pick Fleury. The Pens tie after trailing the hated Flyers by two goals and recent win against the russian Red army....uh Redwings has already exceeded expectations. A Pens team that forechecks and keeps teams in thier own end is a welcome sight. Young guns like Ryan Malone and Baby Fleury are already paying dividends. Oh yea, that got that Mario guy too.

Guest Grayfox

i like the pens... really i do. mario is the man, and all they need is a solid, consistent goalie and they'll be set.

and wtf another fleury??? how many does that make in the league??? 4??? and with hasek coming back for the wings, they'll be on top again.

but i digress, the season is still young... we shall see.