Happy Thanksgiving

Commander Elio Jason

Happy Thanksgiving All! Enjoyed my meal today and then went off to work. We had Yams, Turkey, all the trimmings, etc; Me, I chose Prime Rib, Crab Legs, Lobster, Dressing, Green beans, and a very nice Shrimp Cocktail. What the hey! They were serving it in the mess tent and I couldn't pass it up.

Again, have a Happy Thanksgiving and I sure hope I get to post the next holiday wishes from HOME ! For now, it's me, the tent, the laptop, and darned right cold from this little pad in Uzbekistan.

Rattler......Out!!!!!

quote:

Me, I chose Prime Rib, Crab Legs, Lobster, Dressing, Green beans, and a very nice Shrimp Cocktail.

From your menu, I thought the President served you. But, alas, your last line indicated otherwise.

Me, I cooked a turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, gravy, corn, and rolls, for my wife, my dog, and a single male friend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 11 months later...

Happy Thanksgiving, if my children can keep from having a major meltdown like they did this evening, we are going to my aunts house.

40 people, and 18 of them children.

I am AFRAID, VERY AFRAID!!

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Happy Thanksgiving, if my children can keep from having a major meltdown like they did this evening, we are going to my aunts house.

40 people, and 18 of them children.

I am AFRAID, VERY AFRAID!!

I'll be much more than afraid in your shoes!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

[ 11-25-2004, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: DennyMala ]

Not looking at the dates I saw I poseted, but couldn't remember posting. I thought I was losing my mind! Then I saw 2003....

Jag I'll be thinking of you! We only have 6 kids here and it's enough to make me want to run from the house, never mind 40 adults!

Have a Great Day everyone!!!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.

His love endures forever."

Psalm 136:1 - NIV

To all in the 3000AD community, have a blessed Thanksgiving in the sight of our Lord.

What a fricking zoo, it was totaly insanity, and absolute ball.

The evening was a total success, and a good time was had by all.

My daughter cannot remember ANY of the names of any of her 2nd cousins, and all of my kids were so exhausted from the evening they slept until 9 this morning.

It was a zoo, but it was a fun zoo....

• 4 years later...

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I wish everyone a heart-felt Happy Thanksgiving.