More rubbish from me

Guest Fox__Trot

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I [think I] remember reading somewhere that SC might release a 3DSMAX plugin for exporting our own assets. If that's released I'll probably put together a little TNG mod... just replace a Cruiser model with the Enterprise (D or E) and rework some portraits, images, and textures. Piece of cake... that'd take me about a day... tops (Provided I actually have a days worth of free time). Anything more complicated and your SOL... I'm an artist, not a programmer.

Guest Fox__Trot

Indeed we are

right now were working on map design and we've got ships that "work" but if you want to help out -- you can see what we've done so far here http://andy.vawter.org/Continuum/

also feel free to contact myself or cruz through icq (both in our profiles) and finally rember this is for subspace NOT universal Combat

dont let anyone download the horrible blotchy ship #8. ive made them all .png files which will be better.

you can download the ships and sounds on entering zone, its 3.8 megs.

also need a faster server...pugwash's server is a test server and never meant to be anything more. just a favour to us. even though it should work as long as no one joins

Guest Fox__Trot

Well after last night's outbreak of spam on the fourm I thought I'd post here to uh just bump uh *sigh*

Let me try again So ive been playing Gal Civ and been getting my butt kicked by the computer ... They out expand me they out resource me I just get crushed! -- and this is with the AI set to fool.. what am I doing wrong?

if anyone knows leave a reply please

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

This happens often ???

No, it does not happen often, but when it does, the culprit is normally dealt with pretty quickly, tonight just happened to be when no one was around until I got on.

Not only will his account be deleted, his IP will probably be banned as well, and we have a few other tools that may keep him away from here as well. We shall see.

The SC may have to lock down the forum again, and if that is the case, this guy may have bitten off a bit more then he can chew....

Thanks for the response, and thanks for cleaning up the forum.I realize now why the SC wants to keep such a tight ship.

It was amazing.This dude(or whatever) went from topic to topic posting his crap.It was like an avalanche .UnReal.The only thing I wonder about is why be so destructive.If you don't like the game just don't play the game.Can't understand it.

[ 03-05-2004, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Cc ]

Unfortunatly there are a lot of people out there who don't like SC. They pop there heads up now and again (usually around a new launch when SC and BC/UC are in the news) and try to make a complete annoyance of themselves.

SC and the mods usually deal with said idiot pretty quick though but it can be annoying alright.

Guest Fox__Trot

Ahhh!!! my thread my thread!! stop hijacking it people! ack!

How about those comment on why I keep losing in gal civ -- i Mean even on the fool dificulty im losing it so sad

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fox__Trot

Well Now that everyones leaving my fourm alone I think i'll beging posting again...

First off today I got a phone call for a new job - Which is really great and all (since im taking it) - but im not telling you guy's (and gal's) what it is

More positive cash flow is ALWAYS a good thing...

secondly I've been playing alot of Romance of the three kingdoms 9 - one of the most enjoyable in depth turn based strategy games - check it out if you've got a ps2... (Since I know this crowd can actually THINK i'm recomending it)

and finally I've now apprently picked up another cat - we call it well what we call it is not important - I'd been feeding it for a while and today I came home and its asleep on my front porch ... then wakes up and begs for food... so I fed it ... *sigh* new cat... I love cats

yes i like cats, did i ever show you a picture of my little kitty snarling?

wonder why you'd say you're taking a job and not say what it is... i mean you know what everyone else does...its in their profile too

and what happened with the game galciv? was it good?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fox__Trot

Signature nazi's! I tell you what I'm going to have to create a fleet just so I can have a signature >:) i'll do it too! you watch me...

And it'll be called The Purple Bunny Brigade (Which is my MW4:Merc clan)

anywho I've got Farcry now ... its pretty hard i've been enjoying it so far... lets see what else ive been doing since ive updated - I've been bored out of my skull except when working oh well -

I've been forcibly recruited by some freinds of mine to start playing MTG and anyways if anyone has any deck tips - feel free to send em my way - preferbly older decks since i snagged a 5000 card collection for 30 bucks from a freind (pre urza's)

-Fox

PS. Grayfox if you are reading this please stop :P

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Signature nazi's! I tell you what I'm going to have to create a fleet just so I can have a signature i'll do it too! you watch me...

You can't even follow the guidelines for sig's and you think Derek will allow you to run a fleet. Don't you think me and the other mods have better things to do all day than bring your sig into compliance with the forum rules. If I have to fix your sig again I'll lock it out to where it will never be changed again. You have been warned!

Guest Fox__Trot

Ah ha! I was just currious if anyone actually read this >:) sorry about drawing you out like that but I really wanted to know..

-Fox

PS: Does anyone know a location of a domino's pizza place that is good? or are they all just kinda "Eh" no matter where you go?