Tell us about yourself.

Guess its my turn.

I live in Lloret de mar,Girona(spain)

Im a 25 yeras old boy

I run the maintenance of a 200 rooms hotel.

Im single with no kids.Got a girlfriend wich I love deeply

Spend 9 months in the navy.Wanted to stay forever but civilian live got me away of it.

Hobbyes:going to cinema(sci-fi,war movies prefered)go out with friends and visit foreign countries.

I hold an ultralight pilot license and own my personal ultralight.Fly is my dream came true,so I feel very afortunate in life in general.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, IÔÇÖm a whole lot of things part-time. IÔÇÖm a part-time English teacher, freelance proof-reader and translator together with my wife.

We live just outside Prague in the Czech Republic

IÔÇÖm 28.

Been married for two and a half years, have two boys , one 6 months and the other 17 months

Never been in the military (or tried to be), but am a soldier (full member) of the Salvation Army. I have been appointed Bible teacher for the corps (congregation) while one of our Corps officers (pastors) is doing relief work in Iraq.

Hobbies: juggling, singing, getting fit again (more of a nice idea I always intend to start) writing stories and solving engineering problems.

Name: Joel Schultz

Homeowner.

Married.

No kids.

Hey, who's this "Supreme Commander" guy who posts all over this site? Why don't I see a post from him in here?

j/k we know who you are!

Well... It may be about time I introduce myself..

I'm 30 years old - on Monday I'll be 31

I live in Oslo in Norway.

I have girlfriend and we're expecting a baby in july.

I am civil engineer, working as a project manager for a small entrepreneur company.

and

I am also a BC-aholic.

Well here goes:

I'm 44

Married 10 years

Veteran of the USAF Security Police

One lovely daughter/ AKA The EvilOne

Currently unemployed Outpatient Therapist

Homeowner

Love Science Fiction, detective novels and the Pittsburgh Steelers,

am still flumoxxed by my gaming PC but hanging in there.

Partner in the Grayfox,Bannon official Guiness Tasters, International

Sorry to disappoint you EL Che but I was law enforcement, not security. I drove around the base in a prowler handing out traffic tickects, detaining drunken sailors at Fleet landing and cathcing officers kids shoplifting in the Base exchange. However once a month we had to take a Sec roto (that's security rotation , for you civilian types) and hump aircraft on the flight line. Mostly EP3's and some other birds I cant tell you about without snapping your neck. (ha,ha)My claim to fame was once coming to port arms on a Bird Col. who forgot his authority to enter access badge and tried to get on the AC anyway. Not on my watch. I had him on his knee's hands behind his head waiting for the A flight commander to clear him. I learned some new cuss words that day!

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Sorry to disappoint you EL Che but I was law enforcement, not security. I drove around the base in a prowler handing out traffic tickects, detaining drunken sailors at Fleet landing and cathcing officers kids shoplifting in the Base exchange. However once a month we had to take a Sec roto (that's security rotation , for you civilian types) and hump aircraft on the flight line. Mostly EP3's and some other birds I cant tell you about without snapping your neck. (ha,ha)My claim to fame was once coming to port arms on a Bird Col. who forgot his authority to enter access badge and tried to get on the AC anyway. Not on my watch. I had him on his knee's hands behind his head waiting for the A flight commander to clear him. I learned some new cuss words that day!

Gotta love that, having a full bird down on his knees, LMAO!!!

That's a great story Race....

When we were doing some ops training, I got to be on the Opfor, and we took out the headquarters, I got the priviledge of shooting the 1 star sitting there trying to run the battle.

Oh, was he pissed!!

• 1 month later...

I am an Engineering Technician & RMA Dept. head for a leading Microprocessor, 3rd party, Engineering tool company

I live in Garland, Texas

I am 45 years old

I am a Widower (as a RESULT of the Gulf WAR),

no children

I am a U.S. NAVY SEAL veteran, 6 years active duty.

Pleasure meeting, you all.

Hmmmm...

At 4.9 decades of age,I could write a book, but I don't wish to put more counting sheep out of work...

I was an Electronics Technician/Commercial motor vehicle driver by trade,

Recently sidelined from working by a stroke.

I served 6 years in the US Army reserves as a

62-E(verything). I entered Basic training at the ripe old age of 33 (Grey hair and all) and proceeded to run up the asses of a bunch of lazy 18 to 21 year old kids.

They called me dad in basic and Grampa in A school.

I too have stopped a full bird from entering a restricted area, but I put him on his face with his hands behind his head.... in the dirt outside our TOC.

Was married 17 years producing one of each.

Daughter is 26, son is 25 and both have collectively produced 2 darling Grand-daughters.

I am a BC-aholic like everyone else here.

Hobbies: *****ing about the ignorance of our government.

I used to build PC's but can't do it anymore.

I'll stop here. Somebody wake up those guys in the back

Oh! Oh! Me next!

Currently finishing up my last year of college for Interactive Design

I'm staying in Detroit, MI, soon to move to NY, NY

I'm 22

I'm gonna get married in a couple months (July actually)

I'm 33 years old.

I'm the manager of a small steel-recycling company.

I've been married now for about six months.

I live in Wyandotte a suburb that's just far enough away from Detroit to Not Totally Suck.

I went to college for a few years after high school, majoring in Psychology. Then suddenly one day I realized I couldn't stand listening to people's baggage. So much for that major.

My hobbies are anything that has to do with the outdoors and computer gaming (surprise!).

Lately, however, I have grown envious of the mass of 13-year-olds out there that can create game mods that are developer-quality with one hand while playing Halo with the other, so my latest hobby (obsession?) is 3D modeling and texturing. Considering that I am using a couple of freeware and cheapware programs to go about it, I think it is going quite well.

I may be overdoing it. I have a tendency to look at my dog now and wonder what his polygon count would be.

Eh, why the hell not...

I'm 22 years old.

I'm a Met-Nav technician for the Air Force.

I'm living in central Oklahoma (and I mean -central-)

I'm single, and the closest thing to a kid I have is this white dragon thing sitting on the floor.

My hobbies are video games, paintball, aviation, simulations of all sorts, and paintball.

I am a student and employee at the University of Oklahoma. I am studying for a Health and Sports Sciences degree. I hope to be able to make Exercise Physiology, but since that is very intense stuff I may opt for Health Promotion.

I lug cases of xerox paper all over campus as my employment.

My hobbies include computer games, BC series especially, gardening (yeah, imagine that), bodybuilding, and cooking.

I am 31

I have been married 5 years, 6 as of this comming May 2nd. I have one step-son, 14 going on a$%h*le. (I joke, he's a really great kid). I have three cats and one labrador.

Guest GOA3000AD

I am an IT engineer.

I live in Hangzhou, China.

I am not married.

I am 32.

I am fans of SCI-FI, including stories, movies and games.

My best favourite movies are the 5th element, the matrix-1st, the blade runner, star war and many many more.

Your signature is unauthorized, please remove it.

quote:

China = The People's Republic Of China.

Republic Of China is outdated name of our country.

Taiwan = China Taiwan.

TAIWAN is a province in The People's Republic Of China.

It's a little island on continental shelf of China mainland.

It's an inseparability part of The People's Republic Of China.

And, NO it's not....

The Republic of China, Taiwan, is a Democracy, the Peoples Republic of China is communist, until the Peoples Republic of China becomes a Democracy, they will remain separate entities and will be treated as separate countries.

And welcome to the forum.....

Guest GOA3000AD

Thank you for your welcom.

But,I think you are wrong.

There are no difference between 'Democracy' and ' Communist'.

Only if the people are happy at their country.

Any political system are invented to adapt for the people's favour in the country.

There are people loving monarchism, ultramontanism, Christianism,

capitalism, anarchism and Allah. Of course there are people enjoying communist. it is natural.

So don't with any prejudice please.

In America, there were war between the states. Correspending, there will be war between mainland and taiwan island in China. The dominion can't be negotiated. It's convention.

[ 04-16-2004, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: GOA3000AD ]

quote:

Originally posted by GOA3000AD:

Thank you for your welcom.

But,I think you are wrong.

In America, there were war between the states. Correspending, there will be war between mainland and taiwan island in China. The dominion can't be negotiated. It's convention.

And if Mainland China ever attacks Taiwan, it will be a hurting unit, because the United States will be forced to intervene, and stop mainland China from taking over the democratically elected government and people of Taiwan. So if the Peoples Republic of China wishes to go to War with the United States, then they should feel free to try and take Taiwan back.

Otherwise, Mainland COMMUNIST China, should just learn to deal with it.

There are 2 separate Chinas, one is a democratically elected China, the other is a Communist regime, we will protect the democratically elected government of Taiwam from any attack brought upon it by Mainland Communist China.

Again, remove the Sig, it is unauthorized, thank you.

Guest GOA3000AD

If america dare to disturb the private thing of Chinese people. There would be no America and China in the earth. It's clear.

We all wish peace, but the war can't be avoided.

quote:

Originally posted by GOA3000AD:

I think you have no authorized of me to remove it. It's my signiture.

I have no disturbing any others.

YES, I am authorized, we have rules on this forum,

Please see this thread.

Your signature is not authorized, nor will it be.

Therefore I have removed it for you, do not put it back in, or I will remove it again, and then remove your posting priviledges to the forum.

I really do NOT want to do that, everyone is welcome here.

And if you wish to discuss this further, please take it to the politics and religion subject of this forum.

Any other posts that are off subject will be deleted.