Tell us about yourself.

Guest GOA3000AD

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

Originally posted by GOA3000AD:

I think you have no authorized of me to remove it. It's my signiture.

I have no disturbing any others.

Come on dude...just go by the rules like the rest of us.

Don't call me dude please,

I am just a civilian not dude.

Edited by Jaguar

I am allowing part of the post to stand, but deleted the rest, please take it to the politics and religion forum.

Thank you

[ 04-16-2004, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GOA3000AD

Your choice, you are welcome here, but I told you not to go offtopic, and you have, twice.

I have started a new thread if you wish to continue.

You are welcome here, but we have rules on this forum and we enforce them, if you cannot live within those rules, then fine, Buh bye, but if you can, you are more then welcome here.

You added the sig again, after I told you not to, therefore your permissions to update your profile have been taken away. There are rules, and you are not following them. One more, and I will revoke your posting priviledges.

[ 04-16-2004, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Guest GOA3000AD

quote:

by
Knight Republic

Can I join in?

I'm an a part time teacher.

I live in Tainan,southern part of Taiwan

I'm 32

No wife..

I was served in the Army as a squad sergent for 1 year and 10 months.

A newbie here

--------------------

Taiwan=Republic of China,Taiwan is not a Province of People's Republic of China

If i offend the rules, Knight Republic 's signiture too.

I think his signiture hurted my feeling.

Because his sig, I added my signiture.

So if you remove mine, you should remove signiture of "Knight Republic" too.

quote:

quote:

by
Knight Republic

Can I join in?

I'm an a part time teacher.

I live in Tainan,southern part of Taiwan

I'm 32

No wife..

I was served in the Army as a squad sergent for 1 year and 10 months.

A newbie here

--------------------

Taiwan=Republic of China,Taiwan is not a Province of People's Republic of China

If i offend the rules, Knight Republic 's signiture too.

I think his signiture hurted my feeling.

Because his sig, I added my signiture.

So if you remove mine, you should remove signiture of "Knight Republic" too.

Done, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

quote:

If america dare to disturb the private thing of Chinese people. There would be no America and China in the earth. It's clear.

We all wish peace, but the war can't be avoided.

Hey, I have a question for you. Where in China did you buy my game?

And unless this silliness is moved to the political forum, I'm banning every single person who makes another comment unrelated to the thread subject. Go on, gimme a reason. I dare ya. No wait, I double dare ya

btw, Jaguar is an admin and any fool who thinks that I appoint admins on a whim, is seriously in need of therapy.

I'm 39

Self-employed programmer - mostly Windows apps.

Love using Delphi & Perl.

Been married 7 yrs to a Czech lass from Brno.

We have 2 girls, one 4 yrs & the other 9 mnths.

Live near Lincoln, UK.

Briefly sojourned in Athens, Greece and yearn to return.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

This is my very first post. I am 32. Born and raised in Montana. Fled that oppressive state at age 21 and set up shop here in Oregon. Currently 90% finished with my mechanical design degree, however, i walked away from that school in total disgust. Looking for work, and teaching myself what the slacker profs. couldnt. I also study industrial design, and currently am working on several products to be manufactured and sold in the western states. That consumes most of my time basically, so i dont do much else. I do a lot of solid modeling with CADD, create blueprints, contact suppliers and manufacturers, design calculations etc.

If i find time, i enjoy, archeology excursions to the eastern oregon desert, and nature trips to the western oregon rain forests. I hike, fish, shoot, scuba, listen to industrial and electronic music as well as metal, classic rock, and reggae. And when im not doing all of that im flirting with my woman.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a 32 year old manufacturing support technician. Robotics/IT/IS

I am a hobbiest 2d/3d texturer/modeler/animator and have produced and distributed 2 CG/live-actionkeyed Sci-fi short films.

I am currently living in a north PhoeniX home w/ my wife and 3 year old son.

I am going to be on a game development team... Some day.

I am hard to understand.

ProX

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a 20 year old male living in North Carolina, USA

My SSN is...umm nevermind

I work as a sales associate for Food Lion

I'm single (Hello Ladies ) and no kids

I have 4 years of AFJROTC experience, which at the end I was a captain and fourth in command of the squadron.

I have 1 year of experience at college AFROTC, but may or may not go back due to the Department of Defense Medical Board medically disqualifing me due to slightly low hearing loss in one ear.

I'm also attending North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University for computer programming.

OH and I'm weird and a Pisces

Hello everyone:

I am 31 years old

I live in Kentucky

I work as an auditor for Quality Inn

I am Divorced with 3 kids

2 girls ages 7 and 8

1 boy age 14 months

I am currently engaged

My hobbies include Rpg gaming,CCG card games(Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, etc...), video games, fishing, hiking, skateboarding, cars, music and everything else humanly possible

I build and repair PC's part time

I like to write poetry.

I was in the Army when I was 18, but was discharged from basic after 5 weeks on a Chapter 13 medical discharge.

Time for a one from the oldie?

I first got to know these series in ┬┤96.

I live in Finland and have been happily married to the most beautiful, intellectual and loving wife for 21 years. (No, she doesn't read these forums )

I have a son, who's turning 20 later this year. (That makes that I turn 50 this year about the same time!)

I'm a teacher in a school for a children with dissabilities.

I've found many friends through these games (especially you Gordon and Remo!)

I'm currently 15, nearing 16.

I'm a student.

I am currently living in Utah. (Wasatch)

I'm single of course... don't plan to get married till I am thirty.

My hobbies: Roleplaying, Simulations (Space, Flight, Combat, Military), and Beta Testing.

Ahn-Yong-Ha-Say-Yo

I just turned 21 on May 24, getting married on June 19th (4 days ) We honeymoon first week of July in Malta, Italy.

I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa and teach the Korean martial art TaeKwonDo. It is my entire life. Been practicing it for 11 years now.

What can I say, I luv this game, keep up the good work!

Best wishes for your honeymoon. (Malta is an indipendent state, it's not a part of Italy... )

Nice to see there are other martial arts praticant here..... I've had my share with karate for more than 10 years until I was 16 or 17.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, My name's Pace, and I'm a game-a-holic.

24 years old

US Army infantryman, currently a rifle team leader. Prior duty station to here in alaska was 3rd Ranger BN in georgia.

I also answer support for one of the larger online gaming companies. Be nice to the support line!

I'm stationed up in anchorage, AK

I'm married with a wife and a german shepherd. no kids needed with this dang dog.

My hobbies are shooting, mountain biking, hunting, more hunting, tactical shooting, reloading, training my dog in shutzhund, and lots of gaming. Why not play when 90% of them are free from work??

I'm Ernest, 19, and I live just north of Austin Texas.

When I'm not commanding a fleet of insane lunatics or using my phenominal Zeropoint powers, I'm undercover monitering Tigerclone's crazy schemes at a local Taco Bell. Where I spend fifty percent of the time chatting with customers, fifty percent selling customers food, and the entire time cleaning something or another. When on duty I command GALAXIUS, the most powerful starship ever created, built by GCFA and Satyrntron engineers. If ever you need a massive dose of complete and TOTAL overkill to deliver to someone, ring me up on the subspace hotline.

So I live in a fantasy world. SO WHAT? It's not like I miss REALITY...