the break neck incident

Cruis.In

Have you seen what happened to the Colorado Avalanche player? Was punched from behind by a player, a punch which seemed to stun him( because he immediately flailed to the floor) and the 200 pound player who punched him then fell full force on top of him. and his neck was broken.

personally....I think he should be shot...

poor fella.

yeah in the foot was where I was thinking. I don't think he did either... heh but a standard viewpoint a court would look at is if a reasonable man would have known that such an act would cause harm or is reckless to the fact that it would cause injury...

heh heh...it is pretty sad...wanna fight, tap him on his shoulder and let him turn around, hockey fighting is face to face ain't it...

did you see the canunck guy talking to the press...all tears...before i joined the police force I used to believe sobs like that, but sometimes it's hard to tell if people sob because they are caught or because they are sorry. if a t.v camera didn't catch him you could only rely on witnesses...or referee. who counts as a witness.

for me...the type of person I am, if I do something wrong (few times I always look for some form of redemption for what I did... if I was versuvi or whatever his name is, i'd be going to where they are treating the colorado player and putting all day and night into helping him recover...if he isn't paralyzed.

I know the canunck player is the last person the colorado player or his family would want to see...but they'd have to kill me to keep me away.

there is redemption for everything...it's up to the individual.

I thought the penalty was almost good enough. Personally I think he should be kicked out of the league. I mean, yeah it was an accident to hurt him that badly, but he still intentionally attacked him like that. And he could've killed the guy easily.