My custody case

Guest $iLk

Guest $iLk

This is my blog on MySpace.com which tells the story.

For anyone who needs a refresher on the drama in my life, there is a 90 post thread here in the Rubbish Pit called "An Update on My Life" and several blogs on Myspace by me, as well as some posts by me on a Christian Forum that I help with.

Suffice to say that after spending nearly $7,000 over the past year I've now been deemed worthy to raise my own kids. (Thanks Alisha - you %$&*# @#&*@#&!!!!)

My heartiest congratulations $ilk.

Having been in a similar nightmare for 17 years, I know your pain brother.All it takes is the faith of a Mustard seed.

With all the bad things going on in the world today, it is most refreshing to hear some good news for a change.

You have two handsome young men there.

After following your story and having lived it myself, I can only wonder as to why a mother would give up her children so easily and then vehemently block the loving parent from raising them.

Such are the persecutions wrought by those with darkened hearts.

I pray that your ex and your maternal grandparents will find their way out of the all consuming darkness and back to the light.

Dan, I knew that faith would prevail. Blessings to you and your family. Things worked out the way they were supposed to. You already know how I feel but let me say congratulations again!