Ghost/Demon caught on tape.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

quote:

Originally posted by Kenworthy:

Looks more like someone from a KKK meeting than a ghost.

LMAO!!! Thats the first thought that crossed my mind.

quote:

Originally posted by Scrivener:

Bigfoot is no animal - he is very much a spirit of the forest. He is seen when he wishes to be, and when he thinks it will serve his purpose, which is more often than not to scare off those tresspassing on his land. You generally don't have to worry about them, they just want you to go away.

ROTFLMTO* Try telling that to him.

*Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Tits Off

Now this is truly turning into my kind of post! I love hearing about peoples experiences with ghosts and other types of encounters. I also belive that you need to be quite careful as to what your actions as the reactions can be quite shocking.

I also think if a made up story is told right the scare is better than ...ok well mabey not that good, but good just the same.

I don't think I belive that aliens and ghosts are the same thing or very closely related, but I am wiling to hear why this is a belief.

Anyway, I hope this keeps going as long as some of the other topices have.

quote:

Hey, Scriv!!

lol! I just read that. Posted a reply in this thread.

Takvah, Bandus - I'm always happy to discuss this stuff. I just don't normally share this stuff in a public environment because folks can have some pretty strong reactions sometimes. Anyhoo, my AIM username is IDONOUS and my e-mail is [email protected] . I'm almost always on between 10pm-1am, the only time of day I'm absolutely garaunteed to never have work or school.

The other day, me and my father both saw a ghost dog. We were driving up a well lit street and saw a tan dog running up the median. It appeared to be solid normal dog until it faded into nothingness near the end of the median.

My dad once made an amulet that blocks evil/malignant forces (he got into magic a little when he was in high school). It worked too.

He decided to put it away after a few weird events connected with that thing. At one point, a friend of his tried to pick it up and it burned his hand, when my dad picked it up it told him through bone conduction (vibrated the bones in such a way to create audible sound) to "Put me back in my box!" when he dropped it into the box (wooden recharger box that my dad made for it, the book that he got the instructions from warned that the amulet could get a mind of its own if it were left in the recharger box for too long), it bounced as if it were made of muscle or something, which it wasn't. At that point, he taped the box closed and stuck it in the storage shed.

Some years later (at least twenty I should think) we found that thing in the shed and on his 40th birthday, he took it out and wished for a van. A few days later, his supervisor's father died and he just happened to own a van. My father was not sure whether or not he could afford it, and a day or two later a car hit it, dropping the asking price to just within the range my dad was willing to afford. And the collision actually improved the front end alignment.

That thing is still in its box in my dad's room, and neither of us are going to do anything with that thing. I would probably not be able to use it anyway, since I am not the one who made it, but I am sure as hell not going to ever touch that thing.

Scrivener

My teacher told me a story of a hotel that her boyfriend works at in San Fran Sico. To sum it up. There is a room in that hotel that everyone is afraid of. Why? because there is this women that keeps appearing and disappearing. One time a maid went into that room and there was this women smoking and she ran out screaming. When she returned with a couple of people the women was gone but the smoke still was in the air. Onetime when the teacher went to the bathroom she heard a women's voice. When she got out she looked around and saw no one. This may be something you want to check out. When I see her this fall I will ask the name of the hotel, adress and the room name that this ghost was sighted.

Had they not considered, that when she saw the woman smoking, she actually saw a woman smoking. and she was gone when they got back,because she had finished the fag and had left? The reason she girl was scared was because she'd been told it was scary, so the thought it. If she hadnt been told this. im sure she would have found the experiance quite normal!

Gol, let me know if your dad is ever willing to sell it. I collect that stuff. But as far as your story is concerned, it sounds a lot like some of the native american stories I've heard. Why do you think animal spirits are so prevalent in those cultures? Anyway - most spirits are actually evil. And by evil I mean they hate you (people).

Severniae, did you read my other posts? I'm always glad to discuss these things in a less public setting. Not that I mind what people think of me (obviously) but talking about my personal experiences always makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I can tell you're a natural born skeptic. I am too. But I've seen and experienced things that most people only think happen in movies (one of the reasons I don't openly share most stories). I can't garauntee I will singlehandedly make you a believer - as firsthand experience is often the only way to really do that - but you're welcome to think what you like.

If firsthand experience is what you're after, I can help you there. But not before I make sure you are quite aware of the lifelong costs. Ignorance is bliss; It's true. Remember that.

At the age of seven my family and I were vacationing in Ocean City Maryland. My brother and I were sharing a bed, my two sisters in one of their own and my parents were sleeping in a section of the room that had a small divider between it and our beds. My bed and my position in it, was closest to the main door that led outside.

I was having one of those half-waking dreams and saw our family dog, whom was left home and was not with us, walking from the front door into the living area. I felt something jump on the end of the bed where my feet were. In my half dream state I thought it was our dog that had jumped on the bed. I remember distinctly the bounce and feel of the covers being stretched taught over the lower portion of the bed and felt the weight of whatever it was sitting there, there is no mistaking this and I remember it vividly to this day. I could sense that something was watching me.

Suddenly something slapped me in the face with enough force that caused my head to turn to the right. It wasn't a hard slap, but I remember the hand that did it felt hairy, or fuzzy and left a tingling sensation on my cheek. My head rolled back to the left and I opened my eyes. My brother was sleeping soundly next to me with his back turned towards me. As I turned my head to the right to see what was there and what had literally knocked me out of my slumber, I saw two glowing red eyes staring at me from the foot of the bed. Needless to say I nearly shit myself as I threw the covers over my head and screamed bloody murder.

Of course I woke everyone up and nothing was found in the room, but it took a long time to calm me down enough to sleep again.

I've thought often enough about it over the years to realize it was more than childish imagination. The real world effects I felt cannot be mistaken. What it was I don't know and probably never will. But I'll never forget it, that's for sure.

It was one of those little things from Diablos dungeon. What you need is a good sword and shield, some armor plates and you're all set. I bet you can find a competent black smith somewhere in the country side.

Freaky stuff, we see what we want to see, over thousands of years of evolutions our brains have learned to discount what's unimportant and register the things in the immediate influence, kinda like singling out a converstation in a crowded room and discarding the rest. Think about all the things we don't see just because our brains don't register them.

Soback - that's called Psychobable. Experiences like Grizzle's are as old as recorded history. Things like ghosts and goblins are derived from stories of such experiences - not the other way around.

Sure he could be making it up - but if he is than he is particularly well versed in verified reports of such encounters. It rings true to me in that it is at least based on a true event.

It's important to keep in mind that there is a distinct difference between dreams, halucinations, and something that actually happened. For example it's a lot harder to 'scientise' when such an experience takes place when the person is wide awake in the middle of the day - but in both modern science and religion it is unpopular to give credance to anything dosn't have a popular academically accepted scientific explanation. Popular opinion gets in the way of truth far too often these days. It just dosn't work like that.

Remember when the earth was flat and the center of the universe? Claiming anything else was heresy, insanity, or just plain uncouth. Never let politics get in the way of the pursuit of truth - and while it's healthy to question everything - it's important to not write off that which does not fit into your own worldview. You need to be willing to explore things that might seem uncomfortable or unreasonable. This is the very definition of open mindedness.

[ 09-07-2004, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Scrivener ]

Soback,

I assure you this is not made up and it is the only experience I had such as it was and I am not prone to this sort of thing. I've even mentioned it to my siblings in years past, who remember it vividly as well since I talked and talked about it for such a long time afterwards.

Besides, I was contributing to the topic at hand one of my own experiences and I don't care whether anyone else believes it or not.

All I can say is you weren't there.