Sims2 forum a mess

Soback

OMG, first I want to thank Derreck/mods for keeping this forum clean.

The sims2 forum is a mess, I can't browse it for more than 30 mins, I go nuts. Here's an example of some of the posts there:

"I installed the sims2 on two computers but i own them both so that shouldnt matter. the first computer i installed it on, well the game runs fine on that computer. but the second one, the games runs EXTREMELY slow and EXTREMELY choppy. i can hardly play! and plus the sims thoughts are fuzzy looking and the graphics dont seem to be as great as those on my first computer. why is this? i want an explanation. "

Two different computers, two different configurations/hardware and he wonders why it runs differently, and then there's a myrriad of posts in the same thread wondering the same thing.

Their forums don't even break down the topics, questions go into general discussion topics, tips and tricks topics I mean everywhere, makes it impossible to browse and find things. Then there's the millions repetition of the same post made by about a thousand people and everyone wants their post answered in their thread instead of actually looking for the answer which makes a lot of posts a one entry thread. Then there are the questions themselfs, good questions, bad questions and whoever said there's no such thing as a dumb question has never been to a Sims2 forum.

It's scary how there's so many people who don't only know the basics but actually don't even know how to properly look, search and learn which is I guess why they are the way they are in the first place.

There's only one answer to all that madness, rules and bans. Who said ban is an extreeme? If you can't post right then you should just stick with reading. All I have to say is OMG....

First off, it's Derek

And that's why he keep's this forum nice and clean

To be honest, you'll never see this forum turn into something like that.. at least I hope that

That's the main reason why BCM is really the only board I visit anymore

SMB board has gone haywire, RPers there don't know how to RP so I stopped posting my storys (which I have a lot mind you)

I've seen the mess on that board, that's why I don't bother posting on it... there's no order... just chaos... there's no moderation.... just disruption

LOL, in every singel section of their forum they had to post a sticky note telling people to update their video drivers. I guess that's one way to deal with them....ROFL Who here want's to ask for tech support in political section?