Q: "where you came from man?" A: 'The Sky'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dreada what are you talking about? jumping off swings that are at their highest point is age old fun, when I was younger we had the competetion of who could jump the furthest, some people came off the swing and got 20 feet....

it was a thrill...

What was really cool was having the swings in a sand pit with a concrete walkway ten feet away. With another sand pit on the other side. Object was to make it into the second sand pit.

Nasty if you hit the concrete ... especially if it had sand all over it. Whupp. Or ejected from the swing at too high a trajectory ... bad on the shins when you hit the edge of the concrete.

Life was a lot more fun before the Consumer Protection Agency came into its own. A box of Cracker Jack was worth the five cents.

• 3 years later...
Wow. That looks like loads of fun. Great video too. Does anyone recognise the music? Sounds like Delerium, but I know its not them.

i dunno who did the techno but the other part is a metallica song but its a cover played by a band of 4 guys that play rock with cellos i forget the name of the band tho .... its badass i need to find their site again

This is at risk of getting a :D for resurrecting a WAY dead thread, but I wondered about the music question too at the time. Four years later, the answer:

Juno Reactor, "Masters of the Universe", from the album "Shango" in 2000. (Or maybe one of the singles remixes.)