Guide to urban warfare

Supreme Cmdr

Urban warfare Sobacks style:

Option #1: Transmitt an evacuation message on loudspeaker for 96 hours, after that, completly anihilate the whole city, not reduce to rubble, I mean annihilate.

Option #2: If infrastructure is to stay intact, transmitt an evacuation message on loudspeakers for 96 hours, then after weather calculations and planning, gas the whole city for 76 hours (like killing termites).

just dont give the warning then

heh just kidding they should just make an armored robot and then put a gun on it and send it in (remote controlled of course) you wouldnt have to blow anything up just make it move right up to the terrorists and put a bullet right in them or incapacitate them or something and just in case have a self destruct sequence in the event that they defeat or capture the robot

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by XOR:

and just in case have a self destruct sequence in the event that they defeat or capture the robot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps theres good money to be made in making a special terrorist edition. Wich only has a self destruct.

We should instruct all the terrorist to test it at home, before they actually use it

bah stupid death merchants...

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

Urban warfare Sobacks style:

Option #1: Transmitt an evacuation message on loudspeaker for 96 hours, after that, completly anihilate the whole city, not reduce to rubble, I mean annihilate.

Option #2: If infrastructure is to stay intact, transmitt an evacuation message on loudspeakers for 96 hours, then after weather calculations and planning, gas the whole city for 76 hours (like killing termites).

Whatever happened to that bomb that the Carter administration wanted to develop. The one that just killed people, but left buildings/infrastructure intact? Thats what we need for the Fullujahs of the world.

Ahh, here we go

quote:

Originally posted by Spindoktor:

Whatever happened to that bomb that the Carter administration wanted to develop. The one that just killed people, but left buildings/infrastructure intact? Thats what we need for the Fullujahs of the world.

Neutron Bombs? I know the theory on them. More a big blast of high-intensity, short half-life radiation that pretty much kills things from radiation poisoning. (I think it's something like 100 years-worth of exposure to Plutonium in the expance of .05 seconds)

Dont know if any are opporationally deployed.