GWJ - Why I love Derek Smart

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Remo Williams

Ahh, the good old days revisited. You should of sent out a call to your crew boss. We know you like charging those machine gun nest alone to cut down on the dedicated newbie casulties, but we've never lost a war to date.

Sometimes it's like a herd of panicked Wildebeasts trying to cross a Crocodile infested stream. Most make it but, some become reptile appetizers. Safety in numbers has always been the way that nature deals with weakness. Nothing Gnu here, move along

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Whoever thought that
would have ended well, must be on some highly potent drugs. Either that, or hashish is legal where they live.

Enjoy.

Maybe they were kidnapped by the State of Texas

quote:

Originally posted by Darkling:

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Whoever thought that
this
would have ended well, must be on some highly potent drugs. Either that, or hashish is legal where they live.

Enjoy.

Maybe they were kidnapped by the State of Texas

He's being forcefully tested on new Psycological drugs again!

Typical. They claim to hate the game, and it's almost a sure thing that none of them have even downloaded it, let alone played it.

They read what their friends wrote, and think that makes them an expert.

It's ridiculous that times haven't changed even though BC series has just gotten better...

Oh well, what can you do?

quote:

Originally posted by Prez:

I don't know, but as a regular on the Bluesnews boards I found these guys to be WAY more civil.

Absolutely. My only gripe is that Certis, the board admin, wanted to have the last word. He just couldn't resist the parting jab. Oh well, thats why we all have boards I suppose.

If its one thing I hate more than anything else, its wankers who can't operate outside of the mob mentality. The sorry thing about that is, most of the Net is exactly like that.

Not to mention the fact that people aren't even consistent. And then when you find yourself on the opposite end of someone whose friend owns the board (or is a regular), you have more to contend with. People are just so fake and simple minded, yet, they try to point the finger. Here on my board, I don't show favoritism whatsoever, whether you're a regular or not; every is equal. But this f*ckers have nothing better to do with their time but to stir up a hornet's nest, then cry foul when the glass hive comes crashing down.

At least I'm consistent.

Well put SC. I especially liked the comment that said whether you are shaking hands in person or are posting anonymously, you are still you, and as such what you say in a forum reflects upon you. It's such a shame so few people realize this and feel they can slur other peoples' names because they are sitting unseen behind a monitor.

At least I say what I believe in rather than hiding like a little rat. All of these... "Debates" over sensitive topics have always been a heated challenge to admin at my forums. However, I really really believe in people saying what they KNOW (not what they think they know).

Bottom Line: People need to research and try it themselves before following everyone else.