Police kill man with dud grenade at court

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

This is just amazing.

thank you to the police for keeping the gene pool clean by removing this moron from it.

my heart is supposed to bleed because he was paying out of the ass for child support? its called responsibility bub. youre responsible enough to knock the wife up but not responsible enough to take care of the kids after you seperate? i dont think so. he had a high paying job... why not fight for custody? im poor as shit and i have custody of my kid...

doesnt make sense sometimes...

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

is just amazing.

thank you to the police for keeping the gene pool clean by removing this moron from it.

my heart is supposed to bleed because he was paying out of the ass for child support? its called responsibility bub. youre responsible enough to knock the wife up but not responsible enough to take care of the kids after you seperate? i dont think so. he had a high paying job... why not fight for custody? im poor as shit and i have custody of my kid...

doesnt make sense sometimes...

Actually both me and my ex-wife make a fairly equivalent income, I make a little more. BUT... I pay for all my kids medical expenses, clothes, shoes, school supplies, vacations, summer camps, and pretty much just about everything else. We have shared custody, I pick them up on Fridays from School and drop them off on Monday Mornings at school... EVERY weekend. I would get custody of them but I work 12Hr. days and for me it's impossible.

In addition to all this, I still have to pay over $1000.00 a month support for 4 kids. Support for what? I even gave her the house that they're living in so she doesn't have to make a mortgage payment!?

You think the Government is fair? Please!

In anycase, the thing here is that taking an explosive to civillians in a federal building is not the way to handle this. and sometimes you just have to give up. You can't always get what you want, even if you think it is fair.

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Actually both me and my ex-wife make a fairly equivalent income, I make a little more. BUT... I pay for all my kids medical expenses, clothes, shoes, school supplies, vacations, summer camps, and pretty much just about everything else. We have shared custody, I pick them up on Fridays from School and drop them off on Monday Mornings at school... EVERY weekend. I would get custody of them but I work 12Hr. days and for me it's impossible.

In addition to all this, I still have to pay over $1000.00 a month support for 4 kids. Support for what? I even gave her the house that they're living in so she doesn't have to make a mortgage payment!?

hmmm and this is the govts fault??? im sure the ole judge just bent you over and gave it to you this way because he/she didnt like the way you looked.

oh and every weekend you have to pick them up and drop them off... boy you got it tough...

please dont get me started on a rant...

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

quote:

hmmm and this is the govts fault??? im sure the ole judge just bent you over and gave it to you this way because he/she didnt like the way you looked.

oh and every weekend you have to pick them up and drop them off... boy you got it tough...

please dont get me started on a rant...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with my kids and I'm not "ORDERED" to pick them up every weekend. This is just the routine that I got into when me and my ex split up. We had been split up for almost 5 years before the support order was put into place and I had ALREADY been picking up my kids every weekend and paying for all of their expenses.

The point I'm trying to make is that the system is skewed towards the woman, the courts just "Assume" that you're going to be a deadbeat dad even if the evidence points in the opposite direction.

As for the way I look, I always show up dressed in business attire, clean cut and try to keep things professional... So I seriously doubt that the judge didn't like "the way I looked"

One other thing Grey, was your wife ordered to PAY YOU child support?

Guest Grayfox

yes she was. theres a law in nevada that says she has to. do i accept it? no. the only thing i have her do is keep him on her medical insurance.

quote:

The point I'm trying to make is that the system is skewed towards the woman, the courts just "Assume" that you're going to be a deadbeat dad even if the evidence points in the opposite direction.

you know i always thought the same thing until i presented my evidence in court after my ex and i split the second time. i had to look at the demographics of the whole thing to understand. 1)the majority of single parents are women one of the main reasons being women are more "maternal" than men... whatever...2) most guys wont hesitate to whip it out to further their genetic line, but when it comes to the seperation of the spouses, the males just seem not to really care enough to fight for custody.

now thats not true in all cases, like in your case you love your kids but realistically can spend no time with them due to your work schedule... however there is such a thing as a nanny, which would be considerably lower than paying for everything as you are doing, or in my case where i got full custody, because i wanted the child more than she did... she wanted him because of the money she would get from me for child support (this was confessed later), i wanted him because hes my son and i love him, big deal... im a parent thats my job.

however i know as FACT that if you have your shit straight, and you present your argument right, gender doesnt matter when assigning custody... you have to want it more than her... if you truly love your children (which im sure you do... no sarcasm meant)

quote:

however I think the two of you are great dads for being such a large part of your kids lives.

whats the big deal? im a parent thats what im supposed to do! i dont want medals, i dont want attaboys i dont even want cookies (mmmm oreos) i am a parent, and no matter what may have happened between my ex and myself, my#1 priority is to make my child ready to enter society by the time hes 18...

'nuff said

Gray that was my point. I understand you guys do what you do out of love. Most don't. So take my compliment and hold it dear! You dodn't want to get me angry do you?

My ex sees my kids once a week for 3 hours,(his choice) 5-8PM. My 3 yr old usually has enough by 7 and goes to bed. He also brings me back to try and lower the support every chance he gets. I have my kids becasue I wanted them. No other reason than that.

You are right in saying you are a parent and that is what parents do. But you need to see that being a parent and doing your best at it, is indeed something to be proud of yourself for. So if you aren't I will be

I can't and won't speak for a now dead daddy. One who apparently committed suicide by cop.

Was it the judicial sytem's fault? More than likely.

I say that only because the courts seem to weigh the balance against the fathers. Add in a vindictive ex spouse and you have a recipe that bakes this kind of cake. I have many friends who have been raked over the coals by their ex wives, even to the point of costing the father his job.

Did these women want their children supported? I'm sure they did but, somewhere along the line these girls snapped and went into payback mode, even to the detriment of their own kids, in an effort to not only bilk the father out of his money but to have him imprisoned for non support.

My ex tried to run me through the same wringer. Her only mistake was underestimating my love for my children and my tenacity for seeing things through to a positive end. The funniest part of the whole ordeal was getting a letter from the state, telling me that I owed $xxxxx.xx amount of money in unpaid child support. The kids were in my custody the whole time

Nobody can tell me that the system works in an impartial manner.The majority of lawyers in this country are paid to skew the truth in the favor of their clients and the majority of judges began as lawyers. Fair and impartial judiciary? Not in a million years will that ever occur!