Forum Wars 2005

Kalshion

Not sure if this belongs in Laughter or not, since I found it funny, but not sure if you might. In fact, I wasn't even sure if this was appropriate, if not then please delete

Word of advice, this link leads to a post on another forum that IS NOT for children (ok, it doesn't have any sexual image's or anything.. it's the language that's used)

The forum the post is posted in is the forum I moderate.. and this post got to 9 pages in under 2 hours

Why am I posting it when it's another board's problem? Cause I want you people to see how stupid other people can be

Also, I know Remo doesn't like cursing, so I honestly suggest you not read this Remo

SakuraMB - Hostile Take Over <-----------

Anyway, pull up a chair, beer, and popcorn, and I've LOVE to hear SC's opinion on these idiots, heck, he probably won't even need to go 4 post's before making an opinion

Question: if these idiots ever pulled that stuff here on 3000AD... wouldn't you say they'd end up with that nice page

hehe

Was away for about an hour and thirty before getting a phone call from a member telling me about the post, thats when I went back to read it and decided to close it. That and our resident "Male Hater" was going way to far

But it went to far when she started threatening people over PM's and such, that and I my inbox and got filled with reports of that thread and requests to close it

quote:

Is the male hater always that way?

[/quote

She run's under the ideology that NO MALE has a right to a run a board

She thinks all male's are; are disgusting, rude, slave traders and that they have no respect for woman (funny really, when the girl friend I have get's A LOT of respect from me)

You've got much more patience than me Kal.

Trust me.. my patiance was streached thin last night, I came close to activating a script the admin gave me that would shut the board down until he got back, only reason I didn't was because everyone had settled down