Jaguar #4 is on the way!!

Yes, my wife is pregnant, AGAIN!!!

This will be our 4th and last, but we had to have 1 more....

When I was young I swore that I would NEVER have kids, and now it's, I can't have enough of them.

My children are the most important thing to me, so my wife and I have decided to have 1 more!!

Hooyah, I am SO excited!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

Congrats!

Hopefully they will be more open minded than you.

Because their world can be hell on earth.

I am one of the most open minded people I know.

Convince me with actual facts, and not emotional BS and I will change my mind, if you can't convince me with facts, then DON'T expect me to change my mind.

My children are brought up the same way.

That of course turns them into conservatives, but hey, what can you do?

Thanks all, and CC, you are full of what you spew, but NPR? Man, you are Whacked.

NPR is NOT allowed in my house, bunch of whining POS twits without a clue.

Go listen to Air America like the rest of the liberals.... PLEASE, lord knows, they need the advertising revenue....

And as I said, if you have ACTUAL facts, you DO know what facts are? Do you not? Then MAYBE you'll change my mind, but all I see is a bunch of emotional FEEL GOOD BS, so get a grip on reality, think for yourself, and Perhaps, just perhaps, you can join the rest of us in the REAL fricking world.....

The fact is, my wife is pregnant with our 4th child, the fact is, that they will ALL vote conservative, and the fact is the Liberals are killing all of theirs off.

So, guess what? As long as the liberals continue to abort their children, and the conservatives continue to HAVE children, we will continue to outgrow you....

We have the majority, and will not only CONTINUE to have the majority, but BUILD upon it!!!

My family proves it!! LOL

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

At this rate Washington will be a red state in 18 years...

Congrats Jaguar!

Sorry, I'm done, this is it for the Mrs and me.

4 is what we wanted, 4 is the where we're staying.

I grew up with 1 sister, my wife grew up with 3 siblings, my mother grew up with 3 siblings, so, since I was pretty lonely as child, because I had only 1 sibling, 4 seemed like a nice even number.

SO, when the wife has the baby, I go in and get snipped, snip, snip..LOL

Congratz there Jaguar!

Raise he/she well, although I am wondering how you can have more than three.... must be a secret process us youngens don't know about, I'd ask but I don't think it'd be suitable for this board

Anywho! Can't wait to hear what you name him/her though

Champign for all!

Congrats Jag!

My parents had two girls, and two boys themselves. Four is a good number.

Me and my wife though have decided that we have enough Nieces and Nephews to run around after, and so forth, we aren't planning any children.....right now.

Cc I have had some differences of opinion with Jag and the two of us are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, but your statements are inappropriate in this thread IMO....

Jag , good luck and congrats!!!

How do you find any time to game? I can brely do it with just ONE! Kiss the wife for us!

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

Give Cc a break, he's alright. He's like the Muhammad Ali of 3000ad, jumps in with a quick jab when he finds an opening, that's just his style.

...and it seems it's Remo's style to keep banning him.

Congrats Jag on the bundle of joy/terror.

Congrats, Jag, may he/she bring another dimension of richness to your family.

I'm doing my best to catch up with you, my wife's pregnant with our third.

*dodges barrage of popping corks*