Xbox 360 on Ebay Gone Wild

LostInSpace

Ebay: Xbox 360 Winning bid: US $5,100.00

The world has finally gone mad. Now there was another previous to this one that was won for $12,100. I lost the link to it but will find it again.

BTW: I'm playing it safe by posting this here. Not sure if my XB0X 360 crashing post in the games forum was move or deleted (probably deleted for bad post since I did rush it).

Yea, some people will pay anything for certain items. Sorry, not me.

Well, this post should be in the Games forum; and it may have been deleted because maybe you should have just added to the existing Xbox 360 Thread instead of adding a new one? Other than that....I don't know.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg Miller:

1: Yea, some people will pay anything for certain items. Sorry, not me.

2: Well, this post should be in the Games forum; and it may have been deleted because maybe you should have just added to the existing Xbox 360 Thread instead of adding a new one? Other than that....I don't know.

1: I'm still shaking my head on the ebay prices. It's just crazy.

2: Not sure myself. I think maybe it should have gone into the Tech forum since it was about the crashing which no one seems to know, yet, if it's a hardware or software issue. The reason I made it a seperate post from the regular Xbox 360 thread is that I didn't want to muddy that one down with a post about a potential problem. Anyway, no biggie.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Is there a problem with you guys keeping the XBox discussions in the Xbox thread? Or is it that you folks like to see your threads do the disappearing act?

Sorry about that. Wasn't sure if this post or my other one belonged in the Xbox thread. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I will post any and all Xbox 360 in it.