Freedom of speech - a myth

v01i0

Ok, most of you doesen't even know what this rant is about, but at least there is one that does; the topic for this forum section says that this is the place for threads that aren't suitable elsewhere.. So I did asked question related to bcm techniques for which I was unable to find answers by searching these forums. Since bcm is unsupported, there ain't no discussion forum for it anymore, so there is no place for these questions, except the place of 'general chatter'. As if. My post was deleted and now I am going to get a ban, but actually, I don't care; I found it that these forums have such a ill mentality that I don't want to be part of community where they limit what can be said and what cannot. I thought that after trying out bcm freeware(such a fine game), I would get some of UC series, but now it certainly seems that it going to stay in gamestore shelf for me

G'bye

How do we know that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were just a bluff?

- U.S dared to attack.

Quick note: Freedom of Speech is non-existent on private forums, private property, etc.

You're likely to be banned from anywhere you try the "Free Speech" argument because it only makes you seem even more dumb by online standards.