What Jaguar wants for Christmas!!

163460_large.jpg

quote:

SKU: item_163460

Removable, Interchangeable Compensator

The Highest Velocity Revolver in the World - 2330 FPS/200 Grain!

The Most Powerful .45 Caliber Revolver In the World - 2400 lbs/ft!

If You Zero its Sights at 200 Yards You Will Bag Your Buck with a Center Hold 0-250 Yards with No Hold Over! Just Center It and Fire. The 460XVR Will Do The Rest

Gain Twist Rifled Barrel for Superb Accuracy

Lighter Loads That The 460 Will Also Fire Include .45 Colt and .454 Casull

Incredibly Low Perceived Recoil For All Loads

We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.

Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and includes a HI-VIZ® front sight for accurate target acquisition. Plus, its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.

Oh yeah BABY!!!

So come on guys, cough up a little cash pot and let Santa bring Jaguar his new toy!!!

OH PLEASE?!!!

Smith and Wesson

Hmmm

I'd be willing to talk to my father, since he has one, he also has a Magnum and an M1

But... I can probably check out my local gun store (the owner knows me ) and see if they have one

hehe... I highly doubt he'd let me buy it anyway.. being I'm only twenty and the state of nevada forbid's selling of guns to people the age of 21

That would be nice to have, to bad you can't order them off the website or from a magezine like you USED to be able to do

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

you people and guns

Hey! I also own swords, both long and short swords, along with shields as well

So if I don't have ammo for my gun, I can always use my sword *Thing costed enough money, and does a fine job of cutting stuff up to. For the record, it costed me $1,500 and it's of FINE worksmenship*

Sweet looking hand gun there! I'm sure I could dig around up here in Alaska and find one, for a rather pretty penny or two!

I'm sorry Jaguar...the donation bank has been robbed already.

Maybe the SC will cough up a few coins for you.