What the Cat Dragged In

Wold

Nothing much, just me.

Probably been close to 3 years since I last logged in. Yep, I finally remembered my user name and password. It's been so long I was surprised it still worked!

In browsing through the forums, I actually recognized a few names, Eclipse, Echo, Jaguar, Tac, Cruis.In, and of course the SC: Derek Smart. There's others still around I'm sure.

For the curious, demented, bored, or what ever, here's a 3 yr nutshell/snapshot of my past 3 years.

1: Still haven't finished the 5600 sq ft house (4800 sq ft living).

2: Should close (sell is as-is) on said unfinished house next week for a decent profit. Will pay off all debts. Totally DEBT FREE :woot: I won't have any left over, but won't owe anyone!

3: Still married...18 years next June.

4: Not sure how many kids we had when I was last on. But, we are having number 7 due May 28th! 1 boy, 5 girls, and an IDK yet.

5: 2nd job is over, building the house is over so now have time for computer again!! :woot:

6: Found my BCM Gold again during the moving process!!

Now, gotta figure out whats going on.

Thanks guys!

Soback, I love Alaska! Been here since '77, when parents moved up here. (They have since moved to Oregon) I Was in 6th grade at the time. Flying is pretty popular up here, not to mention necessary for a lot of places. Come on up and say Hi.

AWA, AWA, AWA...uh,idk... I might..LOL, what does AWA stand for?!?

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

... the older folks ....

Speak for yourself there kimosobee.....

LOL just cause I've been around for the past 6 years doesn't quite put me up there with Chav and Andergum

There are a lot of "old" folks still around!

As soon as the house closes, I'm going to d/l AWA. At least my current system supports it!

I really want to build a new one from scratch and give this one to the wife.

Trying to catch up on all the hardware changes. Looking at a mobo from Abit (AT8, if they release it) or Asus, dual SATA II WD caviar 250 HDs, OCz 2GB EL matched DDR 4000, and the AMD 64 X2 4400+. I have no idea on a good power supply mfg and tend to be partial to the ATI vid cards. $$$ is adding up fast though!

I'm open if any one has suggestions.