Wife in the hospital

My wife is in the hospital with Fetal induced Hypertension, and fetal induced Diabetes.

She's at 33 1/2 weeks, and she is so pissed that it is unbelievable.

She has had 3 kids, and not one of them caused this type of commotion.

SO don't expect a lot of posts from me in the next week or so.

I'm a little busy, working and taking care of 3 munchkins who are scared to death for their mommy.

So, please think about us, pray for us, whatever it is that you personally do, every little bit helps.

I am one stressed puppy right now to say the least.

Thanks guys!!

You're in my prayers, Jag. My wife has also been diagnosed with mild fetal induced diabetes (no such problem was even tested for with the previous two and there are no other problems, so we're not stressing about it) 5 1/2 weeks to go for us (if their guesstimate is anything to go by, which is exactly on my mum's birthday)

Hang in there!

Quick update.

Wifes blood pressure is under control, but her blood sugar is still freaking them out.

They are talking about sending her home tomorrow, but we shall see.

Thanks Guys!!

Thanks again guys...

Wife is STILL in the hospital, and they are now saying Sunday, BUT.....

Her blood pressure went up again this morning, he blood sugar level is still a bit high, but under control, and now the baby's heartrate is going up and down, from 147, to around 115 every hour or so, so now they are freaking out about that.

They have given my wife steroids, in order for the babies lungs to develop faster, so that it can be born earlier if that becomes necassary, the baby is "big" to them, so they are now freaking out about that as well.

My 3 kids are stressed out, I am stressed out, and my wife is just mad as hell that she's not home.

SO, I am doing my best playing Mr Mom, and dealing with these 3 munchkins, as well as the laundry, meals, entertainment etc. Making me CRAZY!!! LOL

Thanks again, and I'll post an update when I get the chance.

Thanks everyone....

We all went to the hospital to see her today, and my youngest had a complete and total meltdown, it was AWFUL!!! Screaming and yelling, and throwing a fit, took me 10 minutes to get him calmed down, and the nurses of course were having a complete hissy fit, and that only made it worse.

This day has been one of the most stressful for me, because they can't seem to get her blood pressure under control.

They get the blood sugar under control and her pressure goes up, and when they get her pressure under control, her sugar goes back up.

Last night they gave her Magnesium Sulfate, and it really kicked her hard, it's nasty stuff from what I understand, but it was the only thing left that wouldn't harm the baby.

It worked, and then this morning her blood sugar was back up, so they took her off it, and now her pressure is going back up!!

ARGH!!!

They say that the baby is fine, and can be born at any time, wife is about ready to let them do a C-section to just get it over with, so she can come home.

It's stressful and tiring on all of us, and I am feeling pulled in a million directions at once.

I got offered a new job, and I can't take it, because the wife is in the hospital, and the mother and sister are only available so many hours, but they have said that it's fine, and they will wait, amazing...LOL

And of course the kids are stressed to the max without Mom around, and the routine is shot to hell..LOL

Anyway, keep those thoughts and prayers coming, I appreciate them more then you know...