Off To WADC, and VA

I have accepted a job offer with the largest Home Inspection company in the United States.

So, I am off to their national headquarters in Chantilly VA for 13 days.

I am just thrilled, let me tell you.

Although the new toys they have given me to play with, will certainly make it worthwhile.

They gave me a Fujitsu ST5032 Tablet, and the accessories to go with it, so I am having a good time getting that all set up.

But, anyway, I will be in and out for the next 2 weeks From VA, as my training allows.

If any of you are up in that direction, let me know, maybe we can get together for a beer..LOL

Yep!!

Well, 4 in the morning here, and time to catch the shuttle to the airport.

ARGH!!

I do hate to leave for 13 days, but not much choice, so I am off and running.

See you guys later...

I will check in when I get all set up at the hotel.

They have Wireless internet, oh frabjous joy!!

Just for training...

Made it to Washington DC, and in my hotel room with the wireless internet, all set to go!! Hurray for my side.

Now it's time for me to go grocery shopping, have a good night....

So, no one lives down here?

WTF?

OK, well, anyway, I am in Chantilly VA, and having a very long training session, OMG, my brain is fried!!!

Have a good night!!

I've got family up that way (hence why I asked if you were actually moving up to VA) but I don't live there. Nice state but I don't think I could live there... needs to be a little farther north after living in GA for so long.

Enjoy your stay there, its a nice area.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank goodness I am home, after 14 days of VA and Washington DC without my family, I was ready, actually I was ready the first day.

Of the 13 in the class, I came in 2nd, the first place guy has been doing HVAC and Home Inspection for 25 years, so I didn't feel too bad.

SO, I am now officially employed by another company.

Should be interesting...