Moving forward some how some way

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Hello

Some of you have probably noticed my absence of late, some of you already know why from the prime fleet forums. My youngest Daughter was taken from me by a drunk driver on April 28th. I'm not sure how to proceed with my life I tried to return to work about a week ago but I still break down daily.

I'm not looking for sympathy I just wanted to let my friends here know whatÔÇÖs up. I haven't abandoned you all I'm just trying to make some sense out of my life right now.

I'll be back.

Guest Remo Williams

You didn't miss it boss it wasn't posted. I didnÔÇÖt post anything to primeÔÇÖs forums either until a couple weeks ago.

She was out with some friends on the evening of April 28th when the car she was in was hit head on by a drunk driver in an SUV. The only one that survived was the drunk. Three other kids in the car with my daughter perished at the scene as well.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks guys, my wife is standing here at my side reading your replies, she thanks you as well. You guys are the best friends anyone could hope for in this ugly world.

Peace be with you all.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Thanks guys, my wife is standing here at my side reading your replies, she thanks you as well. You guys are the best friends anyone could hope for in this ugly world.

Peace be with you all.

If you or your wife or even the other kids ever need an ear or shoulder to lean on, you know where we are. I for one can speak from experience on this and how I coped with it. I Took up smoking for one. The only thing I still beat myself up about is how I could have done something different to alter things. Silly, I know like we have any control over fate. As I have stated, it's not going to be easy for some time. However, it is true that time is a good healer not a perfect one but a good one. Just hang tough.

Guest $iLk

It's been a little over seven years since my brother was killed in similar circumstances... sometimes things don't make a lot of sense - I will pray for your family pal.

As I already said on PF forums, you're in my thoughts along with you dears.

Nothing I can say to ease your pain, but you'll always be finding help here if you'll need it.

Remo I'm feeling your loss. What can I say. There's just no words to express the feelings in these kind of situations. There's nothing I can say to comfort you, but you will stay in my thoughts. My condolences.