Getting married today...

Guest $iLk

Best of luck $ilk.

I remember the time waiting in the Church's basement before the ceremony as one of the most nerve-racking moments of my life. Once you make it past the vows, you are set.

I burst into tears of relief after we said our I do's (In the Czech ceremony, you just say ano (yes), I said both just to make sure ), it was a great day from then on (was pretty good up until then, too, just last-minute nerves at the vow point built up surprisingly quickly)

God's peaceful and loving prescence be with you in a special way today, and bind you two firmly and joyfully together from here on.

What a difference a couple of years makes, eh?

Very happy for you, Daniel

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

Should be interesting. We've been dating for about two years now and are exchanging our vows at 3:00pm CST.

Wish me luck.

Oh, if you only knew my friend. Once you put that ring on the ringwraith in her will rear it's ugly head. I suggest you bring her back to mordor now before it's too late!!!

Just kidding, best of luck to both of you.

Just got back from the honeymoon. Things went well at the ceremony... although I was worried I was going to drop the ring and that made me nervous more than anything. Picture-taking was a big thing that took forever, but about 150 people or so came and it was fun talking to everyone.

We went to Panama City,FL for the honeymoon and had a good time. Glad to see everyone's well wishes, and I will post a link to the photoalbum when I get home (in south alabama currently).

Thanks guys!