Ok dudes..

Guest HorseloverFat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grayfox

quote:

hmmm I don't recall, I think there have only been 3 of us ladies around here. Seems you "dudes" scared the others off.

ya testosterone has that effect... as does estrogen during certain times for scaring off males /me ducks and covers

quote:

no, not grayfox, the person i am thinking of is a she.

only time i go drag is for halloween... hairy legs and all... that also scares the women off

Guest HorseloverFat

Ref: Nomad:

quote:

If someone here was banned unfairly, let me know, I'll research it and if it seems unfair, I'll ask Derek to approve us reinstating said individual's posting rights.

All I know is,he shows up as 'unregistered'.

Maybe he just 'wandered off' as previously suggested, but why would his profile be deleated?

Guest HorseloverFat

Huh...

But that still doesn't explain 'unregistered'.

That normally happens when you are perma banned.

So what came first, the chicken, or the egg?

Granted,lots of people just 'fade away', probably because they loose interest in the game.

'Nomad' just didn't strike me as the 'fade away' type.

[ 10-09-2006, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: HorseloverFat ]

Guest HorseloverFat

No...you are putting the egg before the chicken.

You don't get permabanned if you decide to leave.

You just leave, and don't post anymore.

But your profile still stays intact.

Unless,of course, he requested that his profile be removed.

If that's the case, I appoligize to the forum.

But I don't believe it.

quote:

Originally posted by HorseloverFat:

Unless,of course, he requested that his profile be removed.

If that's the case, I appoligize to the forum.

But I don't believe it.

It was that or he left a nasty parting shot. As I said, I don't remember.

Sorry about the egg thing. My own private joke. Eggs came before chickens.

Guest HorseloverFat

quote:

It was that or he left a nasty parting shot.

Possible, but not his style.

And besides, I did a forum search.The last post I can find was on 03/31/2006.

In 'Science and Technology'.

No evidence of a 'parting shot'.

Unless,of course, he said something that was banned.

But I doubt it.Nomad wasn't that stupid.

Besides, he isn't the first person to be banned for no reason.

Guest HorseloverFat

Nice try.

Actually, I was hoping Aramike would look into this.

Plus I have someone else in mind.

He has a 'life' on another forum, but this forum is less without him.

Horse...

Just who the HELL do you think you are?

You come on Derek's board, register and then start asking question's about a person who is no longer here; question's that really do not concern you.

And then you CONTINUE to accuse the admins of something, are you REALLY trying to get Perma Banned?

I strongly advise that you stop this useless discussion right now, before you end up coming here and seeing the "Sorry you are not allowed to view this board" page (or not even that, the page won't even load)

Because trust me, I'm looking toward Florida right now and I'm seeing a huge fireball and it's getting bigger and bigger...

kalshion,

I doubt that any admin, least of all the SC would take Horse seriously. At most they might find him a little annoying.

But as long as his campaign remains in this one thread, I'm sure it'll be fine, even if it makes him unpopular, which we know he doesn't mind.

this thread is still at the top, because I and others have been conversating and talking rubbish. well rubbish is from me probably. It'll probably soon be locked.

Everyone ... calm down and take a nice, deep breath...

OK, first off, if it says "Unregistered" it doesn't mean that you've been banned. It simply means that the User Handle isn't registered aka the profile was deleted.

That aside, unless he comes forward with an email address I have no way of telling whether or not he's actually banned from the site.

That being said, unless DS or any other admin objects, he stands welcome to return at this point, albeit on a somewhat short rope (someone DID delete his profile, you know...).

If anyone has any reason why Nomad SHOULD be banned (and it better be more than "'cause I don't like his opinion"), please send it to me via PM.

That should take care of that, I think. Consider that the matter should be closed now, I'm going to do the same to this topic (40+ posts of fluff about this? ). PM me with any concerns or questions.

Other admins please feel free to reopen if I've erred, missed something, or you feel the need to add anything else.

aramike had originally closed this thread. I have reopened in order to give everyone the opportunity to say goodbye to horsey here who will soon be leaving us for greener pastures.

As to Nomad, I have no clue what happened there. In fact, I didn't even know he was gone.

Buh Bye Horsey...

Have a nice life, and about Nomad, it's a lot nicer here without him.

He requested to be removed from the board, and his request was approved and acted upon.

He did it himself, with no help from us, although being shredded every time he posted something stupid, probably irked him a bit.

CYA.