Girls Night Out

echo

Hi,

Not sure why I feel the need to share this, beyond it is the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life.

Tonight was my bachelorette party. I knew they were going to embarrass me. (I am not sure if you are aware...I am really cool, I never do anything that might be in the least way uncool) SO they give me an "I Love Dave" t-shirt. That in itself is the dumbest thing! I am not outwardly open with things like that etc. SO the organizer realizes how easy it is to embarrass Cool Tammy.

We go to my sisters,(I am wearing that lame shirt)and they pull out a crown, a wand, and a boa. They also give me candy necklaces "buck a suck" and mardigra (sp) beads that I can pass out to anyone I choose. Ok so this isn't terrible, I feel a little dumb, but it could be worse. right?

The plan was to go to a local bar where we eat and see an Aerosmith cover band and whatever.

We get out of the car and she hits one of my arms with a pair of handcuffs. I freeze, I am horrified, I may have even wanted to cry. They take out a blowup doll, I begin yelling "oh no" and snap the other handcuff on him.

Already people are stopping and laughing in the lot. I then had to walk all the way around the building with him, we get to our table and the waitress is my daughters soccer coach. As I stuttered introducing her to my sister, she assured me she wouldn't tell anyone. (ya right!)I then had to greet my guests,everyone said I looked like I was going to cry. I just kept saying "I am way to cool for this" I then had to eat with him, go to the ladies room multiple times etc. I begged for the key a few times, didn't get me anywhere.

The place was absolutley packed people are laughing and staring etc. I endure this for 3 hours. Finally at my 4th attempt in the ladies room, a party go'er informs me that I don't need a key, if I press a button and pull they will open!!!!!!

Then of course I am the fool for not knowing that. Sooo not cool.

No one has ever ever ever gotten me that good! I can actually say it was pretty funny....now that I am home.

...btw... congrats! You were having your batchelorette party, so I'm guessing you're getting married soon!!!???

I've been away sooooo looong, so long time no sea my friends and enemies.

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

Hi,

Not sure why I feel the need to share this, beyond it is the most embarrassed I have ever been in my life.

Tonight was my bachelorette party.

Congrats!!!

I'm thinking of getting married to. At 43, I figure I'd better do it now or else when I get old, crotchety and frail, I'm gonna be changing my Depends myself.

• 2 weeks later...

OK it's done, I am again some fools bride! hahahaha, just kidding (sort of) When I find a good picture I will have someone post it. I actually wore white!

We got back from Key West on Saturday. I absolutley love that place! I probobly would have loved anywhere, as it had been 8 years since I have gone anywhere for more than one night without a kid or two. Missed them dearly but I just love that island! (and i don't even drink!)

Anyway it is always good to be home.