Congrats Scriv!!

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Scrivener:

I've been around... lurking in the shadows.

Actually, I've been looking into getting a new job in graphic design now that I've graduated. I'll miss all the free stuff from Sony but, hey, I'll be able to actually afford that stuff on my own now.

Spent the weekend catching up on movies.

Congrats!!!

Another graduation for the community. Man, folks have been around here so long, we've seen weddings, divorces, funerals, firings, hirings, graduations etc.

Congrats, Scriv!

Talk about life changes, I joined this community about a year before I was introduced to my first girlfriend (now my wife). Since then, I've graduated, moved house at least 5 times (including a permanent move to another country), changed career twice, got married and had three kids.

Can anyone top that?

Yea, I can't top Ben either but I graduated from high school, graduated from college, got married, bought a house, learned how to iron (wife taught me that one; now I have no excuse)

Heh, I still remember the OLD forums and battlecruiser 3020 or 3030 or whatever ended up becoming Battlecruiser Millenium.

Wow! Same house, same car, same kid (though she has aged 6 years) same wife, (She got the new car)changed Jobs once, gained weight etc etc etc...I am quite a bore. Good Luck and congrats Scriv!

Oh i did get my MA degree in 2004 and we almost relocated to AZ, does that count?...didnt think so, oh well