Childhood friend dies of brain cancer, leaves two little ones.

Kalshion

Well...

Last night I said good bye to a childhood friend of mine. The two of us went through pre-school together, all the way through grade school, middle school and then high school. We had a lot of fun times, and a good number of fights to boot (but then again, who doesn't fight) we both had the crush on the same girl, I dated her, broke up. He dated her, broke up (we've NEVER had luck with woman)

We even joined the US Army together, although he got medicaled out roughly one week before me. Well, a few months after he got out he got married and his wife gave birth to two baby girls, unfortantly she died due to complications.. (I don't understand the full story)

Well, four weeks ago the doctors diagnosed him with brain cancer, no idea how he got it; just that he had it. He didn't want his kids to be put in an orphanage so he made some sort of arrangement with his parents to have them take care of his children after he passed away.

There's more to the story though. One of his daughter's can't be potty trained, she's got some strange disorder that's perventing it (he's tried and she can't seem to grasp the concept, she keeps on doing her bussiness no matter what) so thats why he's had to turn to his parents who are the only one's willing to take care of his children after he passes on.

I can't, as I don't have the money nor the will power to deal with that, if so I'd gladdly take his kids in. Don't get me wrong, I love children which is why I'm going to college to be a grade school teacher, but I don't think I could handle that type of a child with that type of disorder right now...

Either way, he leaves behind two adorable girls, who will never really know their father; what's even sadder is that one girl will encounter far more hardships in life than her twin sister, provided her twin sister doesn't get the same disorder.

Life can be cruel... very cruel..

I am sorry about your friend. I also had a very good friend die of cancer as well, i sat with him before he died, it was very sad. interestingly enough he had two young children as well, a boy and a girl, as he had recently married a long time girl friend.

I wish he were still here, he was a great source of inspiration, and i wish i had his wisdom to counsel me in my times of trouble.

when i saw your friend died of cancer, i felt compelled to share this, i havent thought of it for a long time. im one of those people who buries pain very deep, sometimes it just comes out in moments like these.

i cant deal with it, its better off dead and buried.

about your friend's daughter. if she has a disorder, the disorder cannot just be related to potty training, there must be either symptoms of the disorder, other things she can't learn or do. Then you have a disorder, if it is just the potty thing and she learns fine etc... then it is something she can overcome.

I am sorry about your friend. I had a very good friend die of cancer as well, i sat with him before he died, it was very sad.

I wish he were still here, he was a great source of inspiration, and i wish i had his wisdom to counsel me in my times of trouble.

when i saw your friend died of cancer, i felt compelled to share this, i havent thought of it for a long time. im one of those people who buries pain very deep, sometimes it just comes out in moments like these.

i cant deal with it, its better off dead and buried.

Guest Devin Long

I know about childhood friends, and I can't believe whats going through your mind, im so sorry.... Just know that no matter what they will never leave you, in mind, or in soul. just keep in mind that no matter what life goes on, and that there is a reason why we knew about it!!! Best of luck to you bro!!!'

Devin

A very sad moment indeed. You have my deepest condolences and you know where to find me if you'll ever think I can do anything for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Kal, life can be real hard sometimes.

You'll get through it, as will his daughters.

I'm glad that his parents have agreed to take care of them.

I lost my best friend to suicide about 10 years ago, and I am still angry and hurt about it.

Take care.

Kal my thoughts are with you and your friends family. My biggest fear in the world is leaving my kids.

Cruis, when you need your friends inspiration or wisdom in times of trouble, sit quietly and remeber your friend, I bet you those words will come to you. I truly belive they are never too far away.

Jag I have lost friends due to their own hands as well and all I can say to you is I am sorry.

Now before you ask "where does she get off" the joke of my life is that I have more dead friends than almost everyone I know.

You can look at the who's and why's for hours, weeks, months, and no matter how you turn it or twist it, it never makes any sense.

Sorry I got all deep there, but if there is anything I know a lot about and can disucss for hours is death.

Be well all! xoxo

Well gents, Child Services is trying to get involved now. They are saying that the children are in an unsafe enviroment and should be moved to a more 'safe' enviroment.

These two kids live in a gated community; their backyard has not only a regular pool but also a built in SPA. They also have their own swing set, not to mention a couple animals. I wish I knew what CS was smoking here because these are completely safe (everything has child locks on it; every door, the fence is high as well.)

Idiots... and my friends parents are fighting this real well