SCORE!!

Man, did I score!! LOL

I was over at my Mom's, and her next door neighbor was working on a pretty little 1993 Saturn SC2, Green, moonroof, CD player with amp, ETC.

He was complaining about how it always broke down on him, because it had major electrical issues, probably the alternator, but he didn't want to deal with it.

He said that if I had a dollar on me, he'd sell it to me right there.

I pulled out the dollar bill, he gave me the title and I took it home.

48 hours later, I have replaced the alternator, and the electrical problems are gone!! LOL

SO, $1 for the car, $25 for a used HIGH amperage Alternator, and boom, I got myself a 1993 Saturn SC2 with a 5 speed, a pounding stereo, and it gets 30 miles to the gallon, and has 152,000 miles on it, and does not burn a quart of oil!!

1G8ZH1577PZ112550.jpg

It looks just like this one, except mine has the tail fin, it's a cute little car, and the stereo is pumping!! LOL

Cool deal. Wish I could walk into something like that.

Now comes the good part so you don't get burned. Unless you know the history inspect the car. Brakes, timing belt, anti freeze, CV boots and anything else you can think of that may have been neglected by a guy who was mad at a car because it had electrical probelms.

Good luck with it.

Guest Devin Long

I owned the same car, same year,only in black, I loved it man, you will deffinitly enjoy it!!! I did, I also had Two Audio Bahn 12" Subs, powered by 1100 Audio Bahn amp, and the rattling was minor, which was also good, only thing is keep an eye on the Quad. Modulator, and the computer, cause those were the first to go for me, which cost me a pretty penny to fix, but it was worth it!!! So good Deal man!

Hmm.... A tail fin...

Yo! Jag! Hire a few drug sniffing dogs man!

(here in vegas, it's always the drug sellers who buy tail fins for their cars, main reasons it's SO easy for police to catch those idiots)

Now I'm not saying your nighbor did that or something but I'm just saying you should check it out

Either way though, it's a nice car; lovely.