Wild CIA tale scams 22 out of almost $1 million

Supreme Cmdr

Good Grief! That woman could sell matches in hell. Get her on the 3000AD sales team! WhooHooo!

You know, I think we tend to forget the number of uneducated and sometimes willingly ignorant people that we have in this country and the extent of their credulity sometimes. Also, there is the distinct possibility that due to age or illness the victims were suffering from a diminished mental capacity.

I mean look at it this way. We have among the most highly educated in this country, many of whom are leaders, people that still look to bronze-age superstition for guiding principles on dealing with the modern world. People who were raised to believe and trust authority without question seldom question those they somehow perceive as their "betters" whether they are or not.

Besides, I would bet you an OTS missile that although the saleswoman was in her thirties, her victims were much older. Elder abuse in the way of scams is wide spread. It happened to my folks. Someone sold them $5000 worth of something they had no use for and could have gotten for free. It took a year but I finally got their money back. If you are ever in need of a scooter of some kind stay clear of Rascal Scooters, they aren't as particular in hiring sales folks as they should be.