My cousin was in a car accident last night

Guest $iLk

The only word I've gotten on his condition is that he "made it through the night." so I am not certain of the prognosis. He has a fractured skull, pelvis. He came out of it somewhat - but for the most part is sedated.

Please keep him in your thoughts/prayers. I lost my brother in a car accident 8 years ago.

That's rough, my father was in a horrible accident that left him in the hospital with a giant ? over if he would recover so I know something of how you must feel. Without a doubt he will be in my prayers mate.

• 2 weeks later...

He is improving - long road to recovery though. Had broken ribs, collapsed lung, fractured skull, brain swelling, and a staff infection to deal with over the past weeks. However he has communicated somewhat via writing - he had to have a tracheotomy so he can't talk right now.

Thanks to everyone who keeps him in mind.

I will. I'm only getting news ever few days myself. Last I hear they are discussing transporting him to Houston to operate on some stuff. Otherwise he has been steadily improving - communicating some, but he is still being kept under for the most part.