My youngest is off to hospital for the night

Ben Zwycky

My little Sammy (13 months old, the sweetest and nicest little boy you'll ever meet) has been having severe diarrhea over the last few days, and vomiting back up basically any food or water we give him in any form (even ice-cold tea by the teaspoonful, as the children's doctor recommended) so my wife is taking him to hospital for an overnight drip. There's no telling how long he'll be there, hopefully just this night, I'd really appreciate the prayers of everyone here willing to offer them.

Thanks,

He's looking a lot happier and healthier today, eating and drinking small amounts without any adverse effects, almost back to normal, they'll probably be keeping him over one more night to be on the safe side, but it looks like the worst is over.

Thanks, everyone!

He's back home now, safe and sound, happy and playful as ever, lost a little bit of weight and reluctant to try things from Mummy's plate, but no problem eating baby biscuits and drinking water, so he should put that back on in no time. Very nice to be back together again. (I must upload a more recent pic of him to our website sometime)