Grandpa's Little Angel

RemoW

Well gentlemen here are the pictures I promised in the other topic. I don't recall how many Grandpa's we have out there but I just became one about 5 months ago. She is the greatest thing to happen in my life in many many years.

Your grand children seem all the more special for some reason then even your kids were I'm sure you other Grandpa's know exactly what I mean. Anyway without further delay here she is my pride and joy Paige Diane. Enjoy!!

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Peace

She's a beauty, Remo. Now fix the kids up good by spoiling her rotten.

I have four of the little rugrats. Or is it five?

dunno, lost count.

The really nice thing about grandchildren is that their stay is temporary, then they go home with mommy and daddy. My grandkids are 700 miles away so I don't get to see them often.

BTW: welcome back. Ya Noob

Thanks everyone!

quote:

The really nice thing about grandchildren is that their stay is temporary, then they go home with mommy and daddy. My grandkids are 700 miles away so I don't get to see them often.

How true although mine is just a few blocks away so i get to pick her up every weekend for some spoil time.

quote:

She is a little cutey, Remo!

-Sho

Hehe, yep I'm wrapped around her little finger an she knows it already.

quote:

Remo she is soooo cute!!! Enjoy! OH WAIT!!! I am not a gentleman or a grandpa, does my opinion count?

You bet it does my bad; I'll take more care next time how does ladies and gentlemen sound?

Thanks guys She sure is growing fast we all went to the zoo this last weekend. I'll post some more pics in the next few days.

quote:

BTW Why are you a cadet again?

Well thatÔÇÖs a long story Race to keep it short I'll just say I was a bad boy and deleted my old account regrettable but true. Oh well no need in dwelling on the past I can't change what I did, but it did teach me a lesson so I guess it was worth it.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be posting a few more pics by this weekend the wife and me are taking her in to Sears to get some new ones made tomorrow. I may be in one of the pics myself so those of you with gentle stomachs have been warned. LOL!

• 5 weeks later...