Personal Fleets

Guest Vorg

I haven't tried to do it yet, but I see on v2 you can call in more ships and create fleets.

For 3020 and online, I think it would be better if you have to build up your own fleets insted of just being handed what ever you ask for. You should have to buy the ships aned supplies and hire capitans and starting crew. After that, each PC captain can hire more crew using limited funds they are give for operations.

Also, I saw a message that in the online version, each server will be for a whole galaxy. That tells me there will be plenty of star systems to go around. It would be nice if after a play has built up a small fleet, they can stake a claim in a system, set up defences, bring in colonist to colonize planets, and set up productions to pay for the build up of your system.

Well, I don't know for sure, and this is pure conjecture, but considering that BC3020AD has full resource control and building on it's design specs, and Battlecruiser Online is going to be more advanced than that...then I'd say that your wish will be answered. In a couyple of years time, that is. *grin*.

DeSylva