Meet Travis Bane, Commander

Supreme Cmdr

Tomorrow, I will be unveiling screen shots of the final 3D model of Travis Bane, your male Commander alter-ego in BC:3020AD and the brother-in-law of Karl Reines, Supreme Commander of GALCOM.

Next week, I will unveil screen shots of Tamara (last name unknown), the female Commander alter-ego in BC:3020AD.

You are probably puzzled by now by the above. Anyway, in BC:3020AD you will get the choice to select either Male of Female for your character when you create a new profile and the appropriate model will be used in the first person perspective model you use when moving around inside your ship.

Standby.

Guest Deadboy

He looks too tough to just sit in the command chair, give this man a gun!!

Deadboy-out

Deadboy-GCV-Whumpus1-Orion Fleet

[This message has been edited by Deadboy (edited 05-31-99).]

Guest Ron Wallin

It's a good thing we're all in such good shape in the future. I sure would hate to see any pear shaped Cmdr.'s in that uniform smile.gif

SC, does this guy shoot laser beams from his eyes, sprout adamantium claws from under his skin, or have an alternate blue uniform with a black X on a yellow circle somewhere around the belt buckle? (X-Men reference)

Hehe, with the male figure being this revealing, you may need to give 3020 an NC17+ rating for the female model smile.gif

Cmdr. Akira

Looking good. The insignia on the uniform looks nice (gets rid of that Fantastic Four superhero look). Wonder what all the other crewmembers will look like? Will they have different colored uniforms?

Keep up the good work!

hehe, it is a military ship and this guy is buffed to the breeches. smile.gif

..and yes, he does carry a weapon, surely you don't think he's going to go running around the ship using harsh language is he?

As for an NC17 rating, heh, wait'll you see what the female commander looks like.

The entire crew have unique uniforms in line with their job functions.

Guest Antti Junkkari

Well. Hehe. Cool biggrin.gif

BTW gotcha that Aliens -joke, SC smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr Junkkari at GCV-Karhu

Orion Fleet Leader

www.orionf.pp.fi

"If you want peace, you must prepare for war.."

Guest Ron Wallin

One quick Q. What are the 3 marks on the left breast? Is that some sort of rank or did Bane have a run in with Tamara? The gold stripes really seam like some sort of claw mark...

Cmdr. Akira

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Mike Bakke

quote:

..and yes, he does carry a weapon, surely you don't think he's going to go running around the ship using harsh language is he?

I'd have thunk he could just go around breaking people with his bare hands.