the future of this game is the ability to

walk around on your battlecruiser. I remember

back when the strike pac was first announced

that you would be able to walk around on the

space stations too. Is that still a planned

feature in future strike pacs? Will there

be other strike pacs? Thanks. BTW, the game

is awesome.

I "believe" (someone correct me if I'm wrong please..) That you will be able to walk around in your ship in Bc 3020. That feature comes with the game. After Bc 3020 comes out, a "Strike Pack" will come out that allows you to walk around in any vessel.

-David

That is correct LD, any vessel or station.

btw, guys, this is the last time I am going in an manually correcting spelling errors in thread topics. Next time, I'll just delete them. You can edit your own posts if you like and use as much bad spelling as you want, but try to get the spellings in the topics correct.

• 1 month later...
Guest Astrogoth

A point on my wish list,(After a day of dealing with Intrudes) is an addition to the PerScan. A wire-frame model of the BC that is rotatable showing positions of all personel this way to better plan routes of interception for intuders. Most probable with BC3020 or Strike Pak wiht 1st person interface.

Thanks for the message space smile.gif

------------------

[email protected]

The word goes around on the forum that the feature set is closed. Actually, it's as shut as ... (Not creative enough now) But I believe someone asked the same question before, or that the SC mentioned it himself, I don't know, I'll just see when it comes around. Go do a search if you need, I think within 2 months should do.

Rico

P.S. Wait a minute! Didn't I just reply to the same issue somewhere else? I didn't notice that these were about the same thing but in different topics. (browser crashed right when I pushed the send button. got em mixed up.)

[This message has been edited by Rico Jansen (edited 07-12-99).]