BC3K Online...the hype machine starts....

Supreme Cmdr

Well, its going to be massive. Its going to be persistent. With a projected $2m investment (can't say who *yet*) to kick it off the ground, I haven't said much about it. It seems someone else has.

Anyway, we are all going to design BC3K Online. I will be setting up an online town meeting sometime this month so that we can chat (via IRC) about BC:3020AD and what we want to do with our massive (1000 people per server) online universe. Sure, I can design it on my own but you are ones going to be playing it, so, start making notes. I'll set up a thread later this week for that purpose.

Anyway...

http://www.u-games.com/interviews/everquest_1.shtml

Congrats on those investors chief! This thing is Rolling! :-)

On behalf of all players, thank you for allowing us to participate in the design!

See you in the chat!

I have lots of my own notes already smile.gif althought I don't know if you want to hear them after you deleted my other 3 threads smile.gif I can't wait to discuss it. I knew you were going to do an Online version, I just knew it, it's only logical smile.gif As to who is going to fund and publish it I can only guess. Do I win something if I guess the correct one? smile.gif

... holy I overdosed on happy faces, must have been the phat grin I had the whole time I wrote that.

------------------

CMDR Kurt Meyer

GALCOM Prime

GCV-Avernus

[This message has been edited by Kurt Meyer (edited 07-17-99).]

Guest Smegghed

Well...a most excellent game, AND a hand in some of its creation.

Does it get any better than this? > I------------------

Damn the man....save the Empire!!

Guest Ron Wallin

Sweet, an online persistent uni. Aahh, my computer will be brought to it's knees smile.gif

Thanx for the chance to add our two bits, boss.

Akira

Only a guy like the SC would get so involved in the community that he would actually LET them be INVOLVED in the development of the game, or at least a say >). I'd have to say that this is definately a first (apart from the game I'm going to be beta testing shortly, Jumpgate *plug*www.netdevil.com*/plug*) and I'd like to extend my congrats...

This game IS going to kick ass.

------------------

Cmdr Parias

ICV-Galatae

"I took this job because I love to blow sh*t up!"

I agree with Parias,

Only our Beloved Supreme Commander would think about us to allows us to even have a slight hand in the Delevopment.

Looking forward to the Discussion

------------------

CMDR Lord Darth Vader

FLEET: GALCOM PRIME

GCV Imperium

[This message has been edited by Paul Keith Collins (edited 07-17-99).]